4x4cross Bronco

cool looking rocker guards rock city.

Today, I met up with Rockcity and got the shockhoops,rock rails, cd player and battery cables. Everything looks great. Good to meet ya Rob.

I also met up withJustjeepin86 and got the spare rockcrawler wheel, good to meet you too, Michael.

After that I picked up the optima battery that amajeepman donated. I had to drive to Bretts house(marvilusone) While I was there, I picked up a beautiful baby bunny rabbit for my daughters Easter gift.

I had to drive to Bretts house(marvilusone) While I was there, I picked up a beautiful baby bunny rabbit for my daughters Easter gift.

Man..we should of co ordinated that one. Bret was up here last nite picking up some vehicle scrap.

last min decision to get the real Easter bunny, but yeah that would have worked out better, as I was driving in a terrible storm.

hell...we need to mount a towbar on the front of this thing.

Might be some truth to this, if'n it's going to be hauled all around the state by various folks as they get time

Dylan, dropped off the speaker bar at Rides today, nice shop Brandon, good to put another face to a screen name. I'll get you that video sometime tonight :bounce2:

Back