88 XJ..." The Abomination"

@StretchASU it was taking me too long to pull a 4.3 from an s10 blazer so I cut the frame at the firewall, rolled it forward and then torched the motor mounts off. I then welded the frame back together just to make it easier to haul to the crusher. I took more pride in those welds going to the scrap yard than this guy does.

ablnnewsdotcom.files.wordpress.com_2014_12_12_17_6.jpg

^^^well fine just don't clue me in then. I was actually being serious and forgive me for now knowing the physics of metals and pressure and bending and stressing "procedures"

^^^well fine just don't clue me in then. I was actually being serious and forgive me for now knowing the physics of metals and pressure and bending and stressing "procedures"

There is absolutely NOTHING serious about you or anything I have EVER seen you post.

You sir, I consider an idiot.

Physics is a discipline of science.

First you tell us you know the science of metals now you dont know the physics of metals.

Aye Carumba...just wait until we get into chemistry...

Aye Carumba...just wait until we get into chemistry...
don't go there....i failed that class MISERABLY in high school so lets not even try to go there cause, yeah I'm stupid with science stuff.

Page 10....

Just sayin...

There is absolutely NOTHING serious about you or anything I have EVER seen you post.
you're way wrong dude..I'm very serious about my work and love to learn....i just don't learn from people telling me everything i touch is a pile of shit....and yet they have no proof to stand by their talk, just sayin. I'm very teachable actually (you wouldn't know) if people show respect with that teaching and not act as some bigger better know it all degrading someone's everything about them, just sayin.
why the military didn't work out for me...didn't do well with random assholes thinking their the s**t calling me names and spitting in my face the first day of boot camp...yeah that didn't go too well

All I have to add is that I don't brag about my work or the speed in which it gets done.

I let others do that for me:D

In the words of the world renowned philosopher Bob Ritchie "It aint braggin' motherfucker if you back it up."

you're way wrong dude..I'm very serious about my work and love to learn....i just don't learn from people telling me everything i touch is a pile of shit....and yet they have no proof to stand by their talk, just sayin. I'm very teachable actually (you wouldn't know) if people show respect with that teaching and not act as some bigger better know it all degrading someone's everything about them, just sayin.
why the military didn't work out for me...didn't do well with random assholes thinking their the s**t calling me names and spitting in my face the first day of boot camp...yeah that didn't go too well

They were not some random assholes, they were your superiors. They were put in that role to teach you and coach you how to be an unstoppable badass that serves his country. They were more experienced in their role and we're sharing knowledge on better ways to accomplish a goal...seeing a trend here?

I'll say it again:
If you ran into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. Run into assholes all day? Well...youre probably the asshole.

Page 10....

Just sayin...
lol lol this is just the start for my threads ain't it...i hate having it at the top of the thread so I say everyone move to the other "john fuller back 3 time" thread so other people's build threads can have priority.

You sir, I consider an idiot

They were not some random assholes, they were your superiors. They were put in that role to teach you and coach you how to be an unstoppable badass that serves his country. They were more experienced in their role and we're sharing knowledge on better ways to accomplish a goal...seeing a trend here?
nope wrong. that ain't a way to make a soldier. I made expert on all my field work and test but random people telling a random person their shit ain't gonna get you far in life or with that person. NOBODY has the right to be an asshole to people the first time they meet them no matter what position you hold. You are ok with someone treating you that way and that's cool....I'm not.
I believe in: You want respect, Give Respect PERIOD!!!! Military jocks have such high egos...especially those out of college who start out as "officers" just because they have college degree yet a PFC or PV2 can have double the experience. I had 2 officers show up on post in Korea asking me, PV2, how to do things and where to go, drills, memos, etc..etc..then try and boss me around just cause they were fresh out of college "officers"...yeah i quit after that as that didn't go well either lol. I had a few SGTs and one cool LT who gave me respect, not for my attitude necessarily, but for my willingness for hard work and kick ass field work...I was the only crazy SOB in the Army before 911 who was actually there to go to war and kick some ass.....just to find out we weren't in any war and got stuck doing police duty as a regular MP.

off topic: boy if i didn't have a family to tend to, I'd be int he middle east right now kicking some ISIS ass that's for dam sure...back to your regularly scheduled program

soldier. I made expert on all my field work and test but random people telling a random person their shit ain't gonna get you far in life or with that person

So you have been told this a long time before coming to nc4x4. But still do not take heed.

Again, idiot..

off topic: boy if i didn't have a family to tend to, I'd be int he middle east right now kicking some ISIS ass that's for dam sure...back to your regularly scheduled program

Wrong, you would more than likely be dead or ass raped them thinking you are a goat.

.idiot

So you have been told this a long time before coming to nc4x4. But still do not take heed.

Again, idiot..
very funny

Wrong, you would more than likely be dead or ass raped them thinking you are a goat.

.idiot
yeah yeah yeah...i would die with honor fighting my ass off though. You don't know the crazy soldier that's inside this fleshly carnal body of mine. I loved field work, war games, fighting, shooting, claymores, battle routes...I think the Lord had different plans for my life cause had i been in the service when 911 happened....I would probably never left and maybe still not be alive cause war would've consumed me till the end.

yeah yeah yeah...i would die with honor fighting my ass off though. You don't know the crazy soldier that's inside this fleshly carnal body of mine. I loved field work, war games, fighting, shooting, claymores, battle routes...I think the Lord had different plans for my life cause had i been in the service when 911 happened....I would probably never left and maybe still not be alive cause war would've consumed me till the end.
Delusions of grandeur...

You would be the goat trying to weld your ass shut..

lol lol this is just the start for my threads ain't it...i hate having it at the top of the thread so I say everyone move to the other "john fuller back 3 time" thread so other people's build threads can have priority.
hey i was serious about this...i really don't want to be mean and clog up the build thread with "off topic" stuff so after this, lets move all chit chat to the other general chit chat section. Last thing I want is people to hate me more for my crap being on the top of this build list. I'm Serious, thanks

huh...what's hard to understand here. if it's enough power to test it, i will weld some different plates flat together, then perpendicular and just random stuff and see how 36tons breaks/bends it...i don't see what's so "scientifically" thoughtful about it

and a wood splitter is sharp so that would be against me

Ugh...

Back