88 XJ..." The Abomination"

fine I'll say it:
people thought Twice that i sell vehicles that aren't mine/stolen/illegal...on my end I will not explain myself cause I have and I'm a "criminal who needs to go back to romania."
on the forum people's end: they see me as just that and believe 100% that I sell cars Illegally that are stolen. Whatever you choose to believe!! that's all you missed. 99.9% of people here will tell you differently but at least I shared my end of it.
do what you will with it.....

We never accused you of selling stolen vehicles. You admitted to title skipping, which is illegal and you can go to jail for.

d44-bracket-up-close-jpg.211034

The welds don't look as boogery as I have seen on other piles. It is all in the prep work. Obvious there isn't a hint of prep work going on here but he will improve.

acdn.meme.am_instances2_500x_4592776.jpg

Last edited:
The welds don't look as boogery as I have seen on other piles. It is all in the prep work. Obvious there isn't a hint of prep work going on here but he will improve.
hey you can't comment like that and not explain lol. Please do explain briefly, it was bare metal to bare metal and all was sanded down/grinded down ...i guess not 100% but i got most of it...is that what you're referring to?

would help if you cleaned the flux and spatter with a wire wheel on the grinder. Until then, they look like shit.

would help if you cleaned the flux and spatter with a wire wheel on the grinder. Until then, they look like shit.
oh you mean after i weld...OOOHHHHH LOL man this whole time you guys are saying my welds look like shit just cause i don't clean em up? dam man really ....well i feel stupid. Seems i could've avoided some "welding bashing" if I cleaned up my welds everywhere and showed how descent they look underneath...oh well. funny though

oh you mean after i weld...OOOHHHHH LOL man this whole time you guys are saying my welds look like shit just cause i don't clean em up? dam man really ....well i feel stupid. Seems i could've avoided some "welding bashing" if I cleaned up my welds everywhere and showed how descent they look underneath...oh well. funny though

I mean after. They mean before

shew lawdy. Do you have any friends with a better welder? The flux core works for tacking stuff together but the things you're welding could kill you if they fail.

shew lawdy. Do you have any friends with a better welder? The flux core works for tacking stuff together but the things you're welding could kill you if they fail.
I'm just gonna pretend this dumness is just a joke...ha ha ha

I'm just gonna pretend this dumness is just a joke...ha ha ha

Truly, I wish you would take heed.. your failure to put your ego away and better your self will surely one day cause you more suffering. Pride goeth before the fall..

would a 36ton Hydraulic Wood splitter be enough power to "properly test" the bend and break strength of a weld....if so then we can settle all this trash talk once and for all with a video cause i have one of those and if you say 36tons is enough power to test then I will run some tests.
Truly, I wish you would take heed.. your failure to put your ego away and better your self will surely one day cause you more suffering. Pride goeth before the fall..
dude seriously Lincoln 140 welders are a very popular welders for the average mechanic shop and way more than capable of welding to any and all vehicle frames and stuff we...ok maybe I do. I bought this welder 4 years ago over a 220 cause a "professional welder" told me it will handle just fine anything up to 5/16 safely and easily yet not take up so much room and power and is easily portable as I also have used it many times for mobile jobs. Bigger is not always better for everyone's needs and these little welders would surprise people if they gave em a chance...those who still desire the 220, nothing wrong with that. I just have better needs for a smaller more compact versatile welder that suits every one of my needs and when i need a bigger hotter burning one, i just go borrow one.

I was just giving my honest opinion. If the flux core must be use then clean your welds and inspect them. I've used a flux core before, that's why I offered that advise. If I was in a pinch and had to use one then I would damn sure clean my welds and probably do multi-pass on something structural like that.
I'm not trying to be an ass....just trying to help you be safe.
Having you shit break on the trail sucks, having your shit break on the road if a whole different animal.

would a 36ton Hydraulic Wood splitter be enough power to "properly test" the bend and break strength of a weld....if so then we can settle all this trash talk once and for all with a video cause i have one of those and if you say 36tons is enough power to test then I will run some tests.
this right here....................
I was just giving my honest opinion. If the flux core must be use then clean your welds and inspect them. I've used a flux core before, that's why I offered that advise. If I was in a pinch and had to use one then I would damn sure clean my welds and probably do multi-pass on something structural like that.
I'm not trying to be an ass....just trying to help you be safe.
Having you shit break on the trail sucks, having your shit break on the road if a whole different animal.
yes i have cleaned my welds for years when i started learning long ago but over time, I'm comfortable enough to not have to clean and inspect what I'm doing...It's not ego either...it's just knowing what i do. Same with I can take a Jeep 4.0 head off in 22 minutes with air tools focused ....that's not ego just know what I do but others would call me prideful.

I crown you the Fluxcore Superhero.

I'm also very impressed that you can have a 4.0 head off in 22 minutes. I'm sure a few stripped manifold bolts could slow that down a bit:flipoff2:
LOL LOL yeah that doesn't count if those are stripped unless right off the get go i just cut them off...which 90% of jeeps i cut them off nowadays without even trying, much quicker and customer appreciates new bolts (and so will the next mechanic if it's not me). (and those little fan shroud bolts too...they can be rusty and pain too and have to cut them off sometimes, little buggers) but my record is 22 min on focused warm day with air tools no distractions....on average closer to 35ish just regular speed. I've taken so many of these off it's blind fold work now lol.

I crown you the Fluxcore Superhero.
hey hey hey by no means a hero in anything and my flux welds are by far anything to brag about ....obviously from pictures....but i know they are solid and safe!

I will say you excuse for not having a 220 due to size it crap now a days. I've been looking for a new one and most are under 50lbs and are 2x2x1 ft
just sayin bud...many factors i took into consideration. Price, mobility, size, ease of use, quicker/easier to plug in (especially when renting residential homes), mobile jobs....

would a 36ton Hydraulic Wood splitter be enough power to "properly test" the bend and break strength of a weld

No, I do not think you are capable of such intelligent though and comprehension.

dude seriously Lincoln 140 welders are a very popular welders for the average mechanic shop and way more than capable of welding to any and all vehicle frames and stuff we...ok maybe I do. I bought this welder 4 years ago over a 220 cause a "professional welder" told me it will handle just fine anything up to 5/16 safely and easily yet not take up so much room and power and is easily portable as I also have used it many times for mobile jobs. Bigger is not always better for everyone's needs and these little welders would surprise people if they gave em a chance...those who still desire the 220, nothing wrong with that. I just have better needs for a smaller more compact versatile welder that suits every one of my needs and when i need a bigger hotter burning one, i just go borrow one.

Bla, bla, bla...

Sorry, I do not speak bla, bla, bla..

this right here....................

yes i have cleaned my welds for years when i started learning long ago but over time, I'm comfortable enough to not have to clean and inspect what I'm doing...It's not ego either...it's just knowing what i do. Same with I can take a Jeep 4.0 head off in 22 minutes with air tools focused ....that's not ego just know what I do but others would call me prideful.

@Brownsxj and I pulled a 22re, wiring harness and computer from a truck in an hour and a half with hand tools and didn't have to cut a single wire. Zero focus. And we are ADD beyond belief, especially when there is Bud Light involved. That's not prideful, that's me adding more useless dick swinging to a trainwreck of a thread.

@Brownsxj and I pulled a 22re, wiring harness and computer from a truck in an hour and a half with hand tools and didn't have to cut a single wire. Zero focus. And we are ADD beyond belief, especially when there is Bud Light involved. That's not prideful, that's me adding more useless dick swinging to a trainwreck of a thread.
haha ha good for you...i was just making a point, not bragging. a man knows his work is the point I was making

No, I do not think you are capable of such intelligent though and comprehension.
huh...what's hard to understand here. if it's enough power to test it, i will weld some different plates flat together, then perpendicular and just random stuff and see how 36tons breaks/bends it...i don't see what's so "scientifically" thoughtful about it

and a wood splitter is sharp so that would be against me

Back