A-1

I really like the tangible nature of this build. Your prototypes should lead to great success. Even if they are just pictures, they are at least pictures of real objects.

So since it was mentioned I guess I can let yall in on what the lights will look like

32CD5A3D-7FAF-4E9F-8CE4-E1BA606ECA65.jpeg

Your client is @rcalexander105 ?!?!?
That's his basement and him playing with his sons on that pile-o-money they jeep down there. No wonder he didn't buy that yoga buggy

This,............. so you can better visualize it and you can cut and paste for install

Waterwheel-01-anim-525-W.gif

I would never cut and paste I am so talented I can come up with everything on my own, or at least take someone’s design and never give them credit. For instance, look what i came up with below:
65F3BB3D-84AE-44DF-844F-B6CC60B2E501.jpeg

It is called the internet, yup I invented it.

Your client is @rcalexander105 ?!?!?
That's his basement and him playing with his sons on that pile-o-money they jeep down there. No wonder he didn't buy that yoga buggy

Freudian slip if I ever seen one...

Freudian slip if I ever seen one...
I wasn't going to throw that out there but glad somebody else caught that. We were rippin' on each other the other night for the same!

Side note, if I had that kinda money though, I can assure you @BigClay would not be my builder :flipoff2:

I wasn't going to throw that out there but glad somebody else caught that. We were rippin' on each other the other night for the same!

Side note, if I had that kinda money though, I can assure you @BigClay would not be my builder :flipoff2:

It is because you have bad taste... hence you dont have a jeep :flipoff2:

Hey man, you better start building something soon or this "build" thread is going to end up in general tech like all the other build threads here.

Here is what I made for cooking lunch on the trail
FFD2B4D1-4AFA-4ADE-A828-816617F29568.jpeg

Back