A-1

Crunchy

Formerly cufor98
I can't wait to see this rig break! When we going?

That wiener holder is great. Should draw a crowd when burnt. You know who you are. :flipoff2:

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
Well I have been busy. Getting real close on this one.

Been working on a tune for this bad boy. Probably gonna take it to Harlan in a few weeks and run some hot laps.

Due to legality issues with my client I can’t show you the actual buggy yet, but here is a teaser of a rendering, basically just as good as the real thing, kind of like CAD drawings being considered a “build”

10E45A0B-88AF-4C8E-936F-5139678D548B.jpeg

BigClay

I dig the monocle headlamp.
Reminds me of the chinaman peehole incident of 2016
I think the monocle will really help when It gets dropped into Lion’s Den

77GreenMachine

Phillip Talton

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
I dont see a cup holder or gps mount....rookie

Chris_Keziah

Joe Dirt @ Rev Limit Fab
I dont see a cup holder or gps mount....rookie
Seasoned drivers only, one hand for beer other for the steering wheel.

BigClay

Like I said, my client doesn’t want all his secrets shared but I will say some Sticky Mickys may find their way onto the final product.

As for cup holders, I tried to tell my client we needed at least four: that way you have a place for you ensure, prune juice, water, and ginger ale all at once

skyhighZJ

Thanks for your taxes
Like I said, my client doesn’t want all his secrets shared but I will say some Sticky Mickys may find their way onto the final product.

As for cup holders, I tried to tell my client we needed at least four: that way you have a place for you ensure, prune juice, water, and ginger ale all at once
How main stream is that???! I can’t believe that you were so basic you wouldn’t have a drawing of your own tread pattern with contacts from major tire manufacturers to build specific tires just for this build.....pshhh

BigClay

A racing stripe will let others know how dang fast it is - just sayin.
See this is why I am soooo much smarter than everyone here... flames will make it look fast, you know like it so fast it looks like it is on fire, yeah, I am so smart

BigClay

How main stream is that???! I can’t believe that you were so basic you wouldn’t have a drawing of your own tread pattern with contacts from major tire manufacturers to build specific tires just for this build.....pshhh
See you have no idea how awesome and connected I am, Sticky Mickeys were designed just for me and for this build, MT had to ask ME permission to sell them to anyone else

CasterTroy

Motarded
Sticky Mickeys were designed just for me and for this build, MT had to ask ME permission to sell them to anyone else
Damn you!!!
Sitting here in a granite falls meeting in the library. Tried so hard to hold in my laugh I farted!!! In a woodenchair too.. sounded like a duck underwater
Thanks dick!!! :flipoff2:

BigClay

So I know you guys won’t say anything but I am about to patent this intake modification. This is not related to this build per say but I wanted to brag and show you how awesome and smart I am.

894A830B-3C8E-4904-AE1D-A266558F0C83.jpeg

Monkeynono

All joking aside, for real? :lol:
Yes (getto cold air) mostly young kids or the guy who thinks his a mechanic would drill holes in the lid not realizing it was on the wrong side of the filter. Better part was when you tried to explain to them that that had bypassed tha air filter they would get pissed and argue that I was wrong and didn't know what I was talking about.

BigClay

So due to non-compete and vendor confidentiality, I cannot show you more than this picture, but I have perfected the blue tooth rear differential that I hope to patent. If you guys promise not to tell I will post a picture