[Aug 24, 2012] "THE FLATS" FALL OPEN INVITE/TOY RUN Aug.24th-26th (MARION NC)

Good luck! Ill be sure to watch if you're still there Sunday

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah it continues on up through that opening. There is a few smaller obstacles before the one in the picture and a few after it too. We do have a bounty hill too that no one has been able to make it up but it is really insane!! Have either one of you been here before?

I've never been its my first trip to the flats.

I've never been its my first trip to the flats.
You'll like it up there bro. If I can get my locker fixed by then I'm going to try and make it out Saturday. The part for it should be here Monday.

Nice I still need to fix my truss issue on mine but I'll probably get most of that done tomorrow.

No, if I do come it will be the first time.

Found out my draglink was broke today. It actually snapped in two. I hope i can get a new one before Friday. Either way i will be there.

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk 2

Ill be there Friday evening. Lets get up some money for the tank trap. Ill put up some, Ive never seen it done. Seen lots of attempts. Boys better put on there big girl panties for that. Picture dont do it justice, Preaty mean trail.

Quickest to the top bounty? How bout if u wanna attempt the bounty for $$ its like a $10 entry fee. If someone wants to try it for fun or bragging rights but doesnt pay entry fee than they are excluded from prize money. Just an idea. Id be willing to throw in 10 or 20

Best breakage takes the money lol

been a long while since employment said "you gotta work". kinda sucks since I don't get to make to many 4wd trips during the year. Missed the CTB ride to Harlen for the same. I need to hurry up and get some comp and vacation time accumulated. Ya'll have fun and get plenty of pics so I can continue my virtual wheeling.

I like that idea

Are you guys talking about doing a timed event on tank trap to see who gets the quickest time from bottom to top or quickest time just up the main obstacle(the one in the pic)? Either way is fine and I am willing to put a few bucks up myself. Maybe our club can put up some too but will have to ask the rest of the board members. And I like the idea if nobody makes it the money goes to the charity.

I'm up for either granted I have a reasonable shot at the obstacle lol.

I'm on 35s locked front - rear on 3/4 tons and a disregard for body damage lol

Back