[Aug 24, 2012] "THE FLATS" FALL OPEN INVITE/TOY RUN Aug.24th-26th (MARION NC)

As long as my Hubs gets back in town at a decent hour we will come camp Friday night. Just curious who all was going to camp!

I'll be camping with the wife.

I won't be camping, unfortunately my wife isn't as thrilled with romping through the woods as I. I should be there Saturday and may be bringing the kids.

ill be there saturday morning, nobody else i normally ride with is gonna be able to make it so ill have to find a group to ride around with since its my first time

My first also feel free to join us I know a few people that are going

Anyone going on Sunday, I might have to work Sat so was just wondering.

I'll be there for the morning

There are usually about 6 rigs that will stay and ride Sunday, sometimes more sometimes less but there will be people riding on Sunday

Anyone going on Sunday, I might have to work Sat so was just wondering.
As long as we don't break anything Saturday we will be there on Sunday!

I won't be camping, unfortunately my wife isn't as thrilled with romping through the woods as I. I should be there Saturday and may be bringing the kids.
Tell her there will be porta johns there!

My first also feel free to join us I know a few people that are going
Sounds good I've got a red toyota on 37s I won't be able to hit to go to hard since the old ladys coming

Im hoping to go up on Sunday. Hopefully there will be enough people there riding around in case anything happens.

That didn't exactly sway her towards my way of thinking.
Theres a gas station super close...i know i camped lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't quite get my jeep ready for the ECORS race, but I still want to get in 4WD, so looks like I'm headed that way in the morning! Looking forward to seeing you guys out there.

-Jay

Back