Automotive bubble....has it burst?

No,not yet.
6AD77A18-F6E4-4DA0-B753-80E8E466EDE3.png

I know a guy that had (what he called) the lowest mileage Feiro on the planet (something ridiculous like 15k miles).....he had that thing listed for YEARS! I think he started at $30k and probably barely broke $10k when he finally sold it.

One day they will be collectable.....but valuable? On a long enough timeline, I guess anything is possible.

What he's selling (88 Formula) is honestly the best and most desirable Fiero except for the color (It's rare because it's ugly and no one wanted it!), In typical GM Fashion they got it right only in the year they killed it...

He's still asking more than double it's value though...

Last edited:
In HS I worked at a chicken place called "Mrs winners" and the gen manager had four of em,Two black and two red.One of each color in auto and man.

The company just bought a couple new leftover 22 model f250's for 6 to 7k off msrp, I haven't seen anything below msrp since 2019.
Meh ram 1500 are 15-18k off list right now

Meh ram 1500 are 15-18k off list right now
What dealer? I need a 1500 Longhorn Ecodiesel with Ramboxes and a barn door tailgate...

What dealer? I need a 1500 Longhorn Ecodiesel with Ramboxes and a barn door tailgate...
Mark dodge
The eco diesel is gone though…because it was a major turd

Mark dodge
The eco diesel is gone though…because it was a major turd
Meh, you didn't like ramboxes either, so whatever man...

No I Iike ram boxes. But I don’t like the smaller bed width
Rambox bed is actually wider between the fenders than the standard bed, but I know we've had that discussion ;)

I think I posted about this before. I sold this truck private party for $32k right after the initial carvana offer, but keep getting these emails. Where's the bottom?

View attachment 401171
Its lowballing BS for whoever will fall for it. I sold my 2014 Passat TDI to my cousin in early 2022 for $9000, and that was a buddy-buddy deal. Carvana sent me a "value" earlier this month of $1350... :laughing:

Car quality off of the assembly line these days seem so questionable as well. Certain jeep models seem like a total disaster. My next car purchase will likely be a 5-8 year old Toyota Sequoia

Back