Back yard yj build

Yeah one tons! I bought the front axle from a guy living in a van down by the river behind his parents house in kernersville! Thanks for 2 ton 60! It's beefy!

Looking good Noah. Keep at it.

thanks guys....yep got some tons with 4.56 gears the front has a major truss on it! It brings the BEEF! 35 spline outers and spicer joints!!!

The 14 bolt came with disk brakes!

mms_picture.jpg
mms_picture_2.jpg
mms_picture_1.jpg

That would be cool....is the axle set up for four link with coilovers?

Last edited:
What were the specs on the upper link you were using?

I got a clocked 205 yesterday. This thing is beefy/heavy! Also it is set up to run twin sticks for two low or front two low digs ect....

205.jpg

it also came with extra yokes
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_008F_9_zps768333aa.jpg

Last edited:
I kept those. :) The ones that Noah got are Dana 70 outers, I think.

Lurch said he was told his were chromoly too out of the other 60 you bought. Is there a way to tell, any markings on yours that indicate chromoly?

differend holes on the ends
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_006F_11_zps60225f39.jpg

looks like maybe one is chromoly and one is d70 stock one seems to be thicker than the other and doesn't neck down as much...

MVC-001F.JPG

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_005F_16_zpsecf8d894.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_007F_9_zps851c1a64.jpg

Last edited:
what area of greensboro are you in noah? Im gonna be moving to gboro soon and gonna need some neighbors i can bug...help....drink beer...critique..lol.

Looks like the 205 I was trying to buy, I didnt know the guy responded to my post in his ad...My luck, lol Jeeps looking good man

Last edited:
what area of greensboro are you in noah? Im gonna be moving to gboro soon and gonna need some neighbors i can bug...help....drink beer...critique..lol.

Cool man I live on the northwest side of Greensboro up near the airport off Old Oak Ridge Rd in Hidden Oaks neighborhood. It's nice we have lived here for about 10 years. Come on over and find a place to live I drink beer in the garage pretty often stop by anytime!

I live about 10 minutes from Noah too, just a little further out from GSO, so there are more of us in the same area.

Cool man I live on the northwest side of Greensboro up near the airport off Old Oak Ridge Rd in Hidden Oaks neighborhood. It's nice we have lived here for about 10 years. Come on over and find a place to live I drink beer in the garage pretty often stop by anytime!

Ill be in south east greensboro so thats a ways from me....but id still like to check it out!

Sure man come on by sometime! Just come up that new highway 73 it's a straight shot to my place!

Looks like the 205 I was trying to buy, I didnt know the guy responded to my post in his ad...My luck, lol Jeeps looking good man

Yeah man I ended up with his clocked 205. Now trying to clear out the garage to work on this thing!

Wanna sell it? LMK, thanks bro.

I'm going to keep the 205. You will be the first in line if I do sell it.

Back