Back yard yj build

Thanks Bro.

Getting crazy with the spraypaint!

MVC-002F (2).JPG

I just got my 14 bolt pinion guard from Barnes 4wd and it is nice! BEEFY! Great place to buy from!

MVC-001F.JPG
MVC-002F.JPG

Looking good Noah. For sale yet, lol?

hey anybody know who made these centers with the spider?

MVC-002F (4).JPG

Looks Great Noah. . . Keep the back yard build coming for us who always work on our Jeeps in the yard, rocks, mud, dirt, rain

Also just got some recentered hummer double beadlocks!

MVC-006F (2).JPG
MVC-003F (2).JPG
MVC-001F (3).JPG

MVC-007F (2).JPG

MVC-004F (2).JPG

MVC-001F.JPG

Last edited:
Well. . . Added other rock slider, winch, custom winch bumper. Destroyed front ring and pinion, had new ring and pinion put in all new install kit picked it up at 10am it was back on trailer at 2pm. . . broke chromo axle shaft :shaking:. . . Now taking time to fix small issues such as ball joints, axles seals, getting SYE, and cutting the entire body off and tubing the entire jeep. Keeping hood, fenders, grill and that's it.

Wow is that all? Sounds like a major undertaking!

Looks good man.

Thanks guys....I have lots of cj hoods and grills to go around!

The dana 44 is out and 14 bolt is getting ready to go in!

Anybody need some 39.5's for a 15" wheel or some 36's for a 16.5" wheel? They are for sale! Now the hunt is on for some bigger tires for the 16.5" wheels! Plus I need some u-bolts & plates for the 14 bolt and 60.

MVC-001F.JPG
MVC-002F.JPG
MVC-003F.JPG

Thanks, yes I have some recentered hummer double beadlocks.

Started working on cleaning up the 14 bolt and added the Barnes 4wd pinion guard!

MVC-001F.JPG
MVC-006F.JPG
MVC-005F.JPG
MVC-008F.JPG

Last edited:
Looking good Noah. You planning on shaving the 14 bolt? Will the pinion guard still work if you did?

Thanks man, yeah I might get one of those shave covers. The pinion guard will not get in the way of the shave you just cut the bottom of the housing when you do the shave.

Also got some big ass U-bolts, plates and painted the 14 bolt calipers! The dana 60 I bought is set up for 3 link so I'm going to have to modify it for leaf springs.

MVC-001F.JPG
MVC-004F.JPG
MVC-009F.JPG

Back