Back yard yj build

a 350 chevy 700r4 205 case 60 front 14bolt rear wheel base out to 104 and guess what i just scored a motor mount just like yours for 10bucks looking for a adaptor for a th350 to a 205 case if you know of one please let me know mine is the other bit5h build thanks mike or call me at 910 489 5409

Thats a good drivetrain and wheelbase. Are you going to use the adaptor for the th350/205 to mate your 700r4 to the 205 or was that for something else?

ya they tell me cut 1 3/4 inches off the 700r4 and the stock adaptor works great just have to build a belly pan to hold all that wieght

The 14 bolt is in!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Also got some beefed up xj springs and a front winch bumper...
MVC-002F.JPG
MVC-001F.JPG
MVC-004F.JPG
MVC-003F.JPG
MVC-005F.JPG

Thanks man! You need to post some pics of your new ride!

A little more progress...I had to rebuild the spring pad on the passenger side it was ground down quite a bit by the previous owner who had coil buckets on the axle.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it looks that way! :D With a few changes.

Thanks hopefully pretty soon after I get the front axle done. I need to install the 4.56 gears and locker ect.

Finally got her rolling again! Now I need some Dom tubing for my steering and some high steer arms!
image.jpg

Last edited:
I scored a dana 60 35 spline lock right locker!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Made a little more progress this week. The front axle is all together and put a 1350 yoke on it off a dana 70 i had in the back yard. I also mated the 205 to the transmission and installed a 1350 yoke on the front output I had to use a steering wheel puller to get the old yoke off.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
It is a Chevrolet turbo hydromatic 350. It's not clocked but the 205 t-case is.

Back