Because Race Shop - Left Eye Blind Racing

Oh...and a sneak peak at the 2018 SEMA project. Seemingly the first coyote swapped 240z. Add twin turbos...and yeah, an 800hp 2400lb car sounds like a great idea.

IMG_3049.JPG

Sad day at the North shop. RIP Maebs...

IMG_3084.PNG

Wish I had known. I know someone that has a concoction that gets rid of tumors in dogs within a couple months. Witnessed it twice myself. Sad... I had to put my coon down last year. The cancer had spread to the rectal area. It's always a ducky thing to have to do

Wish I had known. I know someone that has a concoction that gets rid of tumors in dogs within a couple months. Witnessed it twice myself. Sad... I had to put my coon down last year. The cancer had spread to the rectal area. It's always a ducky thing to have to do

Thanks man...happened quick. Had no idea anything was wrong Friday...she started getting lethargic Friday night, Paul took her to the vet Saturday afternoon, ruptured tumors caused a lot of bleeding, transfusion this morning, went in for surgery this afternoon...and she didn't wake up.

Thanks man...happened quick. Had no idea anything was wrong Friday...she started getting lethargic Friday night, Paul took her to the vet Saturday afternoon, ruptured tumors caused a lot of bleeding, transfusion this morning, went in for surgery this afternoon...and she didn't wake up.

Sorry to hear man

Have a little catching up to do...so I'll start with this. 2nd race of the year Leftovers ended up breaking as noted, but still managed a 4th place finish. This is how she looked before breaking...

IMG_3439.JPG

I thought this was a cool tech comparison...Front row: stock 460 intake, Edelbrock Performer. Back row: Weiand Stealth 8012, Trick Flow Mafia 4150, Trick Flow Mafia 4500, Trick Flow A460 and Trick Flow A460 Tunnel Ram:

IMG_3428.JPG

Here are some WW Engineering shaft rockers for A460 heads. 1.8 ratio, needle bearing tip upgrade, arp2000 bolt upgrade, taller stands to clear 2.100" installed height 1150lb open load springs for a cam with 1" of lift. The engine these are going in should be north of 1100hp.

IMG_3427.JPG

And last but not least, playing with different suspension set ups on Leftovers. This is has a prototype LEB shackle flip in the rear, netted 4-4.5".

IMG_3435.JPG

Report from dyno day??

Ah yes...421 hit 427hp, I'll see if I can scrounge up the sheet. 349 didn't get to run, Dyno didn't have the right flywheel...it'll get run with the next couple engines. Didn't get to use our usual guy, miscommunication on scheduling, so found a replacement 12 hours before hand.

Report from dyno day??
Ah yes...421 hit 427hp, I'll see if I can scrounge up the sheet. 349 didn't get to run, Dyno didn't have the right flywheel...it'll get run with the next couple engines. Didn't get to use our usual guy, miscommunication on scheduling, so found a replacement 12 hours before hand.

Just realized I fat fingered, the 421 hit 527hp. And I apparently don't have a pic of the dyno sheet on my phone. I reckon that means it didn't actually happen...haha.

Not affiliated with LEB but I got some pics from friend Tim Spurlock of New Paris 4x4 at Lima a couple weeks ago (and a couple others I've wanted)...too cool not to share. Was a mud/pull truck before mega truck, was on the cover of Petersens a couple times...

IMG_3496.JPG
IMG_3495.JPG
IMG_3497.JPG
IMG_3498.JPG
IMG_3499.JPG
IMG_3500.JPG

Probably the last time anyone will see Leftovers compete in this format...
IMG_3718.JPG

So crank it up to 11...

IMG_3716.JPG

Hope she holds together...

IMG_3714.JPG

And then collect the trophy...

IMG_3715.JPG

Back