Because Race Shop - Left Eye Blind Racing

Yeah...if it were mine...it would probably be 2-3" taller with the cab chopped 2-3". But I Agree, should be a sweet little grocery getter.

Viair showing some instagram love...

IMG_1411.JPG

When your customer says a 553 isn't big enough and scraps one build to start another...this is what it looks like when he says you can have his $300/ea, never been used pistons.

IMG_1687.JPG

Just think of how much cooler that would be with all of the benefits of fuel injection. ;)

4150-flange EFI setups come in black too, if that's your requirement. Just sayin'....

Teaching point...probably the biggest name in the big cube Ford world, not named Kaase. I knew the math/theory, never seen it come to fruition though. Remember folks, there's a difference between an engine BUILDER, and an engine ASSEMBLER.

IMG_1993.PNG
IMG_1994.JPG
IMG_1995.JPG
IMG_1992.JPG

^^^For the record, those heads are about $2k bare, and I know Charlie doesn't touch a heads for less than $2k worth of work...plus there's probably another $1k in assembly. So you're talking a $5k mistake, minimum...because your buddy/discount shop 'knows' what he's doing.

^^^For the record, those heads are about $2k bare, and I know Charlie doesn't touch a heads for less than $2k worth of work...plus there's probably another $1k in assembly. So you're talking a $5k mistake, minimum...because your buddy/discount shop 'knows' what he's doing.

You're forgetting the munched pistons, and possible rod damage as well.

Pretty crazy what can happen in a year. Last year this time, Leftovers was a shop build, and the highest power engine we had built to date. Today, these two walk circles around Leftovers and approach 2500hp between the two.

IMG_2359.JPG

Some Mad Dog lovin...

2.25" primary with 4' collector fender exits for Leftovers on top and 2" primary with 3.5" collector with Jet Hot crinkle black for GMB on the bottom.

IMG_2496.JPG

Back