Boone/ASU Guys

I will be heading out of town likely but if I'm around I would be up for it.

We (Boone guys on here) ought to go grab some food here one night just for shoots and giggles.

Hey,
i go to ASU, im home in CLT for the summer working at the bank (gotta support the habbit) but im always looking to go wheeling when im up there. i just found Calallante right before school got out this year and loved it. so after school starts back up im down for heading up there, or checking out Richlands/Sampson. i drive a red Cherokee Classic on 33s (hopefully ill get the 35s on by the time im back to Boone), plenty of white stickers and an NC4X4 sticker on the way back driver's side window. wave at me if you see me around! i see Stretch around alot as well as the big-ass S-10 with the IROCKS (mudonthetires10- i was trying to figure out where that pic was taken, where is it?). there is also a HUGE black TJ that just got some full-widths with all sorts of Poison Spyder Customs stickers and whatnot, just wondering if anyone knew who that was. if you are looking for me around town or Mountaineer Village, look for this...
ai158.photobucket.com_albums_t114_BIG_G1118_Uwharrie_URE1.jpg

but it now has a black fairlead and the fenders SHOULD be on...

Dunno if anyone has seen that big TJ we were talking about a few pages back..
Looks like he does wheel it every once in a while, his front fender is bashed up. Granted it could be some wreck he got in, but I dont think I know of anything that high up to do the damage.
ai158.photobucket.com_albums_t114_BIG_G1118_Random_20Jeep_20Stuff_0427071244a.jpg

that red TJ is Alex Colee's, he is from Charlotte, he bought it built from one of the big CORE guys so it is a very well-built rig. i talked to him the other day and asked him about the fender because i thought he might have leaned it up against a tree or something, and he said a tree fell on it (the second time since he has been at App). i dont think he has time to wheel a ton, but he does wheel it when he gets the chance, i have seen some URE pics at least. he used to wheel a black full-sized Jimmy on 36s (i believe) that he built up himself. somebody has bought it, fixed the dented panels, and its up for sale again...probably a gas-hog.

but if anybody has a trip planned b/w August and May, lemme know. i will also be up running Beech sometime in July, ill see if anybody wants to go when that time gets closer.
if you see me around, WAVE,
Geoff

Village of Meadowview represent...
is your YJ usually up there? i cant believe i have never seen you OR got_4_lo, i would def notice one of those on the road! nice looking Jeep(s)
Geoff

i def need to come check out "the other Village" sometime... def need to get some grilling of some sort in this year

Ha, ours aint that loud compared to some of the ricers that live here. We have been known to bark some swampers late at night though!

Looking forward to coming up to ASU next fall. Hopefully i can have the buggy built and up there to wheel every chance i get.

Some of us are heading to Richlands tomorrow. Ive got the truck loaded on the trailer right now and will be heading down sometime around 3:00 tomorrow. Drop me a PM on here or call my cell @ 704-491-2306.

Some of us are heading to Richlands tomorrow. Ive got the truck loaded on the trailer right now and will be heading down sometime around 3:00 tomorrow. Drop me a PM on here or call my cell @ 704-491-2306.

ah man, i dont think I can swing it tomorrow. I just spent all week down in Myrtle and need time to recover before work :flipoff2:

Back