Boone/ASU Guys

No way dude, there is way more than Klondike. Klondike is lame. You just need to meet up with the right people. My boys play roller hockey everyday, river, lake, wheel, grill out. Whatever. I had to come back home to work though so I'm missing out.

Most of my buddies graduated so I just end up chilling at the bachelor pad. That's about it.
Unfortunately, there aren't a whole lot of people in the classes I take that I'd be dying to hang out with on the weekends so...lol

yea Klondike is GAY. dont go there unless your collar is popped and wanna get your dick sucked by some frat boy with some sunglass' strap.

Only good thing about Klondike is, if you know a few Pikes, you can snag a 21 year old friend's ID and they let it pass.

If your over 21, fuck Klondike. The Flipside always looks crowded though. I get the impression that The Flipside is the only legitimate bar in that strip, in which they dont sell underage (besides the Parthenon, but we all know about the death of that place :shaking:)

Klondike is alright if you have friends that go there, I dont mind it and I am the farthest thing from frat boy... there are a helll of a lot of things to do in Boone if you have friends that like the outdoors, and if you want something to do come by the shop and finish my rig ...

Let's see...

Mountain biking, fishing, boating, motos (road or dirt), grilling out, shooting, backpacking, climbing, wheeling, drinking at places that don't share a parking lot with K-dyke, camping, hiking, tubing, hunting, wrenching.

Granted all of those aren't RIGHT in boone, but they're all within an hour away (and most lots closer). If you're bored here in the summer, its probably time to pick up a new hobby. This is heaven for outdoorspeople. If you're after nightlife, go to a bigger city.

Let's see...
Mountain biking, fishing, boating, motos (road or dirt), grilling out, shooting, backpacking, climbing, wheeling, drinking at places that don't share a parking lot with K-dyke, camping, hiking, tubing, hunting, wrenching.
Granted all of those aren't RIGHT in boone, but they're all within an hour away (and most lots closer). If you're bored here in the summer, its probably time to pick up a new hobby. This is heaven for outdoorspeople. If you're after nightlife, go to a bigger city.
X2
Boone in the summer (or the spring/fall/winter) is too much fun. If I could, I would move back up there in an instant. Screw the flatcountry!! :huggy:

Shooting, Night Runs to Richlands is always good nightlife, Grilling out, Hiking, MtnBiking. Ive spent all summer up here and the only boring time was when I had to sit around my apartment because of knee surgery.

well everyone will be back soon (less than a month left :beer:)

Anyways, anyone living near App heights this year? Somehow I managed to get a room up there.

^^^ :bling:

We got a house down 321. Its right behind that creepy store with the aligator carved outta wood in front. We'll have our welder and hopefully our compressor.

Oh, and of course, a dart board :flipoff2:

Anyone going out to the bars tonight? My roomate and I are coming into town( from west jefferson) tonight. We might go a few places, but our bar of choice is usually Cafe Portofino's, due to the darts and best of all FOOSBALL table.

If anyone thinks they are ballers i challenge you to a game, we arent the best in the world, but we have a good time.

Back