Bourbon

Wtf?
Damn .
Would love to find that store. He’s in a tundra it just ain’t mine hahha

Sent that to my buddy in Asheville. Maybe he can tell where that is.
It’s all gone. Was gone at 4:55pm
Was here for $50
807 Merrimon Ave
Asheville, NC 28804
United States

Last edited:
made some more progress on the dry bar this weekend

20230409_131118.jpg

Screenshot_20230409_131359_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230409_131359_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230409_131359_Gallery.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 20230409_131118.jpg
    20230409_131118.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 62
It’s all gone. Was fine at 4:55pm
Was here for $50
807 Merrimon Ave
Asheville, NC 28804
United States
Yep. He found it or at least where it was. Swing and a miss.

Yep. He found it or at least where it was. Swing and a miss.
I heard it was out out at 2pm. I didn’t find out til 4. Was a long shot for me.

I
Please don’t waste $ on that Blantons. That’s crazy prices
I didn't even zoom in. Yeah, I've got a local place that charges that. No thanks. Still need them Blantoons

I've got to get rid of some bottles. Too many that I bought and just didn't have the heart to give away. Start the drawdown. First up was Old Forester 1910. Just polished it off tonight.

Next up is Redemption. This was a store pick I got in Knoxville. This one I've saved because it's actually good. Not like most high ryes I've drank. Much smoother with not a ton of spice. As much as I like it, it needs to go to make room.

20230422_213028.jpg

I've got to get rid of some bottles. Too many that I bought and just didn't have the heart to give away. Start the drawdown. First up was Old Forester 1910. Just polished it off tonight.

Next up is Redemption. This was a store pick I got in Knoxville. This one I've saved because it's actually good. Not like most high ryes I've drank. Much smoother with not a ton of spice. As much as I like it, it needs to go to make room.

View attachment 395942
I did that with a friend who is just getting into Bourbon. We had three nights camping over new years, polished off some 1920, blantons, Evan Williams Master Blend, and several more, Makers, bullet, a gels envy etc. And now recently started an infinity bottle.

So the Beliezian dollar is 2xs an American. These are Belizian dollar prices.
20230425_144501.jpg
20230425_144607.jpg
20230425_144506.jpg

How’s that Monkey Shoulder. Interesting name…
I bought a bottle of that and I'm just going to tell you, ain't no way I'd buy another. These buds aren't tuned for scotches and that shit is awful to me. 3 people recommended that and I gave it a go. I've had one pour out of it and i can't bring myself to do it again. It will not be entering the drawdown.

I bought a bottle of that and I'm just going to tell you, ain't no way I'd buy another. These buds aren't tuned for scotches and that shit is awful to me. 3 people recommended that and I gave it a go. I've had one pour out of it and i can't bring myself to do it again. It will not be entering the drawdown.
Good to know. Thanks for the info.

I've got a bottle. Definitely spicy rye. There's a dude here at work that drinks it religiously.
It’s a great mixer and hard to beat for $25. But I prefer different ryes like Michters BS rye or Old Carter. Much more expensive but dang they are stellar. Old Carter slaps T. Handy btw

It’s a great mixer and hard to beat for $25. But I prefer different ryes like Michters BS rye or Old Carter. Much more expensive but dang they are stellar. Old Carter slaps T. Handy btw
I've been looking for Thomas but just haven't stumbled across his acquaintance yet.

Back