Bronco Reveal

Well they are officially out wheeling now. Built last Monday, delivered on Wednesday, picked up on Thursday, and Friday it was at Raush creek. I’m pretty excited to see it on the rubicon and Moab this September when we go.

Attachments

• FEC5A6A1-0E8D-44D2-B671-58300B4BA279.jpeg
    FEC5A6A1-0E8D-44D2-B671-58300B4BA279.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 137
  • C5348023-3FA4-480A-ADB8-AD046CF55D62.jpeg
    C5348023-3FA4-480A-ADB8-AD046CF55D62.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
The Drive did a video showing how to take the top and doors off. Some of the things they seem to make a big deal of, arent a big deal to most, IMO. Having to take out bolts everytime you want to remove/replace the doors and top, seems like a miss, in my opinion. Im sure the aftermarket will solve that for them though. The "bronco" toolkit that they put so much reliance on, will likely be missing if you ever want to buy it used. Luckily it is just a cheap socket set. Also, the glasses on that dudes head screams mega-douche.

Well they are officially out wheeling now. Built last Monday, delivered on Wednesday, picked up on Thursday, and Friday it was at Raush creek. I’m pretty excited to see it on the rubicon and Moab this September when we go.
That some friends in your Bronco group?

And the hits keep coming for the bronco.

all hard tops are getting replaced and no hard tops really left for 21MY

makes me really wonder if 22MY is really going to be any better unless you want a soft top.... might be time to just get a jeep

NEVER buy the first year production of any car or truck. The second and third year of production will be the best. After that the cost and weight reduction projects kick in which sometimes lead to inferior quality.

NEVER buy the first year production of any car or truck. The second and third year of production will be the best. After that the cost and weight reduction projects kick in which sometimes lead to inferior quality.
Dude..you have no idea what you're talking about!

My 1983 Fiero worked flawlessly for 2 months before it burst into flames. :huggy:

Yeah not trying to get a first year but not trying to wait 2+ years also...

3 model years old is always my go to…still has warranty and can probably get it extended to cover any extra financing years, can usually get something in the sub-30,000mile mark and the majority of depreciation has already taken place. I have no problems waiting 3 years to pay 1/3 the price of what I consider to still be a ‘new vehicle’. The shortages really screwed that up for me this year, waited patiently to get beyond the 2018ish redesign on the Expeditions and Navigators, 2019/2020’s look to be up 30-50% from a year ago…and I’m not sure how much louder the radio in my current ride can go before I start blowing speakers.

And the hits keep coming for the bronco.

all hard tops are getting replaced and no hard tops really left for 21MY

makes me really wonder if 22MY is really going to be any better unless you want a soft top.... might be time to just get a jeep
Holy thread traffic batman.
That first post is this morning and already has 42 pages?

57 pages when I just looked. Probably a whole bunch of whining about nothing.

in general I haven't seen a forum as active as that is in years.
People want their broncos bad! It is just one cluster after another
Everything on bronco6g is like that, because no one reads past the first page.. page two through the last page are all just people saying the same thing over and over.

All those upset customers probably have their dooshy wheels and multi colored LED headlights sitting ready to be installed. When's the first dumb aftermarket grill gonnna make its appearance?
I want an Angry Birds grill for my new Bronco

NOT!

Once/if things somewhat normalize, I’ll probably buy a base 2 door with Sasquatch package. May be a few years or never at the rate things are headed toward 1984 at the moment.

As soon as we can get the manual with the big engine, I'm in
If you want it from the factory you might be waiting a while or even forever.
Sticks are becoming increasing rare and only paired with very specific packages. I'd expect the options to decrease over time, not increase.

If you want it from the factory you might be waiting a while or even forever.
Sticks are becoming increasing rare and only paired with very specific packages. I'd expect the options to decrease over time, not increase.
Yea...I know. It's a self fulfilling prophecy (don't offer manuals with other options, so people then don't buy manuals....so they say...look, no one buys them, so we won't sell them) So stupid, and would be the first thing I'd change if I was CEO of any car brand.

I'd also prefer a N/A version, but that probably won't happen either.

Yea...I know. It's a self fulfilling prophecy (don't offer manuals with other options, so people then don't buy manuals....so they say...look, no one buys them, so we won't sell them) So stupid, and would be the first thing I'd change if I was CEO of any car brand.

I'd also prefer a N/A version, but that probably won't happen either.

The reality is though on 99% of cars on the road the additional cost of making a manual costs them more than its worth. In the end it is all about $

But like I said... they sold mainly automatically by offering them with all the packages and trim levels. If you want more power...have to get an automatic, for example. The manuals only came with cloth seats and manual windows. Who is gonna buy that?

If they only made manuals, or offered manuals in all trim lines, guess what they would sell....yep...manuals. A manual transmission costs less than some fancy 8 speed quick shifting automatic. Less to repair too. Less computer coding and sensors and screens needed with a manual. ($$$) All that keeps costs down up front and over the life of the vehicle. Say they make a manual version for $2k Less than a similar automatic....then sell it for $1k less.....win for everyone.

Back