Check In ifer'n you're drunk

Oh fuck yeah bud, picante too. There’s a pork chop and a full serving of vegetables in every can. Alcoholics V8
Oh but if you mix your own Micheladas, you can spice it up way farther. Start with a one gallon tea picture, dump in 4-5 cold Coronas, mix in some Clamato juice, lime, salt and pepper and go to town. I usually add a few more extra dashes of hot sauce and A1. Every once in a while I'll add Worcestershire and orange juice.
There's no rules to this game. :beer:

Found it at the local corner gas station. I didn’t even realize they sold it down here as it’s a proud product of the Great Lakes region. I haven’t drank this stuff since I was sneaking em out of my grandpas barn fridge when I was a young one. Had to buy a rack for good ole time sake.
image.jpg

Oh but if you mix your own Micheladas, you can spice it up way farther. Start with a one gallon tea picture, dump in 4-5 cold Coronas, mix in some Clamato juice, lime, salt and pepper and go to town. I usually add a few more extra dashes of hot sauce and A1. Every once in a while I'll add Worcestershire and orange juice.
There's no rules to this game. :beer:

Bloody Mary’s mixed with Guinness used to be my beach drink of choice. Dash or twelve of reaper/scorpion/jokia/ghost sauce…it’ll change your life. Drunk and endorphin release from the heat is damn near trippy.

809DDE90-8392-43F9-B302-5DFE275E3C50.jpeg

Bloody Mary’s mixed with Guinness used to be my beach drink of choice. Dash or twelve of reaper/scorpion/jokia/ghost sauce…it’ll change your life. Drunk and endorphin release from the heat is damn near trippy.

View attachment 376593
That sounds terrific!!

Found it at the local corner gas station. I didn’t even realize they sold it down here as it’s a proud product of the Great Lakes region. I haven’t drank this stuff since I was sneaking em out of my grandpas barn fridge when I was a young one. Had to buy a rack for good ole time sake. View attachment 376580
My dad worked for Schlitz and Stroh's here in Winston for 25 years as did a couple of my uncles. Hate that place shut down. I can't say that I've ever drank any. Have had plenty of Old Milwaukee though.

Felt fine actually, I had a buddy helping me :D

Drank two before I left for the concert and only drank one beer while at the concert.
Staying up until three talking and recapping hurt worse.

Back