cherokee fans: check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to find this place around Boone called "pawn mt." i heard it connects to Caliente all the way to jefferson and it's pretty hard core but haven't found any responses back on it yet. Anyone heard of it?? sounds good enough to test out new jeep
Any ideas on this place???? anyone? looking to go out tomorrow...

I knew it too
FYI, that yellow jeep had over 6500 into it and was more reliable than half of peoples toys on here from the drive-train to every engine component and axle replaced and rebuilt so that kid is gonna get lots of years and years out of 90% of those parts minus whatever axles he breaks if he's too hard on it. UGLY, have you looked at some of yalls rigs, that thing was one shiny pretty "mall crawler" as you call it
ASU New lift Tires flex.jpg

Some people just to hard headed to breed. For the of me I will try to get you to see how dumb your making yourself look. I understand your 20 at max but there is a point where you got to think before you type. $6500 is a less then what some people have in there motor. every time you beat your chest it makes you sound like a 12 year old kid.
I dont know ya really dont care to, But I would stop and help ya if your broke , just to see if you learn from your mistakes. if you dont stop soon I see a hell of flaming coming your way

I'm happy to know the kid took it to Richlands next day and almost buried it in a creek up to the tires until he figured out how to lock the DIsco in for front axle then romped it out like hell and He is happiest as I've ever heard with that jeep. More to the point, you would take that kids joy away from the sport if you all got a hold of him and that's what I can't stand about this thread and ur stupid axle comments and "danger" comments. I gave him the test drive, told him the pros and cons of the jeep, showed him the power and ability of it, notified him of what to look out for and how to best use what he's buying. What he's done with it since is not my bad because that's on his free will to be smart or dumb. So far I believe he's still wheeling and dealing last he called me so...

Did you tell him how to drive through ditches & around the mall?

share with us your honesty of what you told this kid when you sold the death trap. Did you tell him it's dangerous with the little brakes?

Surely you explained your badassery..

Ive got $100 toward getting jeepster to gultches or the flats. I would rather not have to go to URE to see this.

Did you tell him how to drive through ditches & around the mall?

share with us your honesty of what you told this kid when you sold the death trap. Did you tell him it's dangerous with the little brakes?

Surely you explained your badassery..
Tell you what. You go and ask for yourselves and you can find out from him of how much of a death trap it is. Shouldn't be too hard to spot that flashy jeep in Hickory so go ask him and bug out dude.

Some people just to hard headed to breed. For the of me I will try to get you to see how dumb your making yourself look. I understand your 20 at max but there is a point where you got to think before you type. $6500 is a less then what some people have in there motor. every time you beat your chest it makes you sound like a 12 year old kid.
I dont know ya really dont care to, But I would stop and help ya if your broke , just to see if you learn from your mistakes. if you dont stop soon I see a hell of flaming coming your way
Your obviously don't know Jeeps dude. bought the jeep for 300. and ended up with 6500. Cherokees are the cheapest parts in the world and 4.0 cheapest to rebuild and the renix doesn't take much to upgrade to new stuff so do your research first. 6500 you couldn't do a total rebuild top to bottom with fancy paint job for that kind of money.

Ive got $100 toward getting jeepster to gultches or the flats. I would rather not have to go to URE to see this.
Ok hot shots, bring a trailer and a diesel, and I'll come to play wherever you want to drag me to and will have fun doing it weather i break something or not. I'm looking for a good spot to go anyways to test it out so be my guest and drag me somewhere, lets have fun. but don't think I'm going to crawl up the steepest and hardest trail out there just to prove anything. You guys miss the part where I keep saying I wheel the way I wheel and know what to stay away from and what I'm capable of doing. I never said I'm invincible or king of the mountain so where do you get that from. I just say that this rig is more capable than you guys think when it's in proper hands and not some idiots. Most of you guys obviously would trash this jeep, wreck and kill someone or yourself, run over some kids and roll backwards down the Grand Canyon but I'm not that type of driver.

HEY I GOT AN IDEA!!!!!!!! someone post pics and videos of someone doing a death roll in a cherokee cause hes a dumbass and then tell this xj fool that he's stupid for even driving a stock one......:flipoff2:

I'm gonna go drive up the white house and see how far I get....then i'm gonna creepy crawl the Ifle Tower in France and make it to the top to kill king kong so I can take over the "king of dumbass cherokee people club"

Ok hot shots, bring a trailer and a diesel, and I'll come to play wherever you want to drag me to and will have fun doing it weather i break something or not. I'm looking for a good spot to go anyways to test it out so be my guest and drag me somewhere, lets have fun. but don't think I'm going to crawl up the steepest and hardest trail out there just to prove anything. You guys miss the part where I keep saying I wheel the way I wheel and know what to stay away from and what I'm capable of doing. I never said I'm invincible or king of the mountain so where do you get that from. I just say that this rig is more capable than you guys think when it's in proper hands and not some idiots. Most of you guys obviously would trash this jeep, wreck and kill someone or yourself, run over some kids and roll backwards down the Grand Canyon but I'm not that type of driver.

IIRC Something about pulling another rig up a hill in the snow, break an axle keep going because you only need 3wd
Sounds like bragging to me,
You are the man!

So, if not going to do the fun stuff, just drive it around it, what fun is that? It's badass, and you will just creepy crawl up what ever because of your super low gears.

I'm gonna go drive up the white house and see how far I get....then i'm gonna creepy crawl the Ifle Tower in France and make it to the top to kill king kong so I can take over the "king of dumbass cherokee people club"

No need to take over, You are the king
h and BTW King Kong didn't climb the "Ifle" tower

No need to take over, You are the king
h and BTW King Kong didn't climb the "Ifle" tower

oh and now you're some kind of monkey expert too? nobody likes a know-it-all.

IIRC Something about pulling another rig up a hill in the snow, break an axle keep going because you only need 3wd
Sounds like bragging to me,
You are the man!

So, if not going to do the fun stuff, just drive it around it, what fun is that? It's badass, and you will just creepy crawl up what ever because of your super low gears.
the fun part is that we don't break every time we go wheeling. I'm glad you enjoy breaking your rig all the time but i don't so call it wuss but it keeps me rolling. My jeep only sits parked when I'm replacing stuff for preventative maintenance otherwise I keep on rolling.
NO VIDEOS of some dummy in a XJ, come on guys, you're slacking here. videos videos videos. the OP needs videos to understand why XJ axles are so dangerous

I dont expect you to try anything hard. Hell, skip wouldn't let you. This video is a perfect example of what your xj creepy crawler with big meats should be able to idle over, right? Or would you consider this too much? Id be willing to pick up your jeep( mine's nearly ready for the summer) but you would have to find your own ride to the park. I damn sure dont want to be in the truck with you for 4 or 5 hours at a time. And I dont want you getting any sweet ass custom interior ideas all over my dodge

:nopics: anyone seen that you tube video of K-5/Bronco going up some really steep hill climb and then rolls backwards and sideways all the way down. They showed that video on Americas Funniest Home videos and made fun of the people so what does that say about your videos you keep trying to use as proof: they're worthless and don't prove nothing when the whole nation made fun of this idiot in his truck because that's what you call Dangerous and Stupid and Idiot. Go watch that video again to show you what dangerous is people, i got it on Netflix if you need it.

nice video but still doesn't say nothing dude. the way he got hung between the rocks and had to rock it out, why would I want to do that. but since you ask, yeah I would drive through that but just not the way he did

Answer my question. If I come get your jeep, will you try Shipwreck? That guy made it on 33-35s. Should be a cake walk for chuck norris jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back