FB MP finds of the day.

Saw this in the 7.3 Godzilla FB group I follow.
6ADEDEE1-D075-48A4-A1F0-BAFF8E6A540E.png

Saw this in the 7.3 Godzilla FB group I follow.
View attachment 347844
out of curiosity... what would you go buy a brand new truck with a 7.3l, to pull the motor for? I am guessing a drivetrain swap, when building some custom truck; but what would you replace the 7.3l with?

out of curiosity... what would you go buy a brand new truck with a 7.3l, to pull the motor for? I am guessing a drivetrain swap, when building some custom truck; but what would you replace the 7.3l with?
There is a company in Canada that is doing it too. From what I have gathered they are doing EV swaps for municipalities or companies I believe I read. This one I have no idea.

Also that can't be from a new truck. All the 7.3's come with the 10R140. My guess is this was swapped in a car and now it's changing. I have seen that the 6R140 as being the choice of 7.3 swaps because the transmission is so much smaller. Other than that what I want to know is what shop is that...?

I interested on purchasing

I am interested 312-343-8191 contact me !
Click the fb link.
They just shared something they saw seller isn’t a member here

For you guys that live on the edge

We have a bunch of those at work. We use them to compress the waste in our hazardous waste drums.

I died laughing watching the city boys try to figure out how to operate a farm jack when we first got them.

We have a bunch of those at work. We use them to compress the waste in our hazardous waste drums.

I died laughing watching the city boys try to figure out how to operate a farm jack when we first got them.
We had railroad jacks at a company I worked once for. They are similar but short, stubby and will lift many tons.

Had a boy who let one runaway coming down and it tore his hand all up as he tried to stop it 🤣

We had railroad jacks at a company I worked once for. They are similar but short, stubby and will lift many tons.

Had a boy who let one runaway coming down and it tore his hand all up as he tried to stop it 🤣
Getting in the way of a handle that has been let go going down is a good way to die, lol.

I'm not in touch with the flatbiller market, but this seems like a semi-reasonable price:

Back