FB MP finds of the day.

If I had to guess, $9,999 is a stand in for $1,234.....and not an asking price
Excellent point. I bet you are right. Granted, it's about what the truck should be worth.

Excellent point. I bet you are right. Granted, it's about what the truck should be worth.

Not that I don't agree with you, but's been a long time since I've seen an 11 year old diesel truck worth only 10k, especially an upper trim level dually with a flat bed. In today's market I wouldn't take 10k for my first gen.

Duane

Not that I don't agree with you, but's been a long time since I've seen an 11 year old diesel truck worth only 10k, especially an upper trim level dually with a flat bed. In today's market I wouldn't take 10k for my first gen.

Duane
I sold my diesel 02 crew lariat 4x4 for 26k recently.

I sold my diesel 02 crew lariat 4x4 for 26k recently.

The current used truck market is beyond stupid, but I feel like we have been talking about how crazy the used truck market is for years now. In 2012 I bought a 06 Dodge 2500 and sold it for a profit in 2014. Not at the numbers we're seeing today, but it was still an uncommon occurrence, at least for me.

Duane

That is in a Shwann‘s truck and is running on LP, not bad really, probably very clean inside, but also probably has a crap ton of miles/hours on it.

The current used truck market is beyond stupid, but I feel like we have been talking about how crazy the used truck market is for years now. In 2012 I bought a 06 Dodge 2500 and sold it for a profit in 2014. Not at the numbers we're seeing today, but it was still an uncommon occurrence, at least for me.

Duane
I was at an auction Sat and they had a 02 F350 2wd,standard cab,w XL trim (no power anything just air ) V-10 6spd w 120K on it and a nice stake bed and it brought 13K.I sold my old 7.3 truck for $800 more than i paid for it 6 years and 180K later.I gotta wonder where the ceiling is for these things.

Wow…famous…seen all over the world…

CJ/YJ hard top

Oh.

My.

Word.

37B4B681-13E0-4DAD-A14F-E11EF5EA9AD4.jpeg

Given the current truck market, I really don't think the price is unreasonable....

Duane

I bet that sucks to drive.

Back