Fuel Prices report

When everyone starts driving electric... Fuel will be cheap again. I'm keeping my oil burners - they can have their power wheels

gas.png

I'm guessing this belongs here?

Thr filmers are clearly idiots too, but this guy...

I'm just wondering what dude's intention was. Is this to stockpile to save money when the price is higher later?
OK... so how much did he lose with such shitty containment, and how does that compare to the savings?

Also, I'm very surprised gas man didn't have a lgb bumper sticker

The video was posted on that channel last year, so I'd guess it's really from the early 'rona hoarding phase, before LGB was coined, and when it hurt less to let 50 gallons slosh over the side of the bed.....

Duane

Where I disagee is if I have the cash I can make more money with that cash other places due to how low the rates are
In an inflationary environment, borrow money in today's dollars and repay it with tomorrow's dollars. Sitting on cash is the same as lighting it on fire.

Seems like most gas stations around town have leveled out at $4.19 for regular for the time being. It’s a little higher at the stations closer to the highway.

Oil prices drop, yet prices at the pump stay the same. Hmmmm

Here is another FSC schedule. Can we attach Excels?

Attachments

• Diamond Fuel Surcharge Schedule.xlsx
    12.7 KB · Views: 107
Oil prices drop, yet prices at the pump stay the same. Hmmmm

A lot of the stations in town dropped diesel from 5.09 to 4.99, although I think it is more of a psychological thing than a cost of oil thing lol.

Duane

A lot of the stations in town dropped diesel from 5.09 to 4.99, although I think it is more of a psychological thing than a cost of oil thing lol.

Duane
Yes gasoline here dropped a dime to 4.09

Still saw the following this morning despite crude oil prices dropping:

87 = $4.20
Diesel = $5.00

Back