Fuel Prices report

lol. MD Governor, R, asked the General Assembly to come in for a special session just to vote on doing a(nother) gas tax 3 month holiday.
GA (D run) said :flipoff: nope. We can't afford that and it's not our job.

WTF world is this?

lol. MD Governor, R, asked the General Assembly to come in for a special session just to vote on doing a(nother) gas tax 3 month holiday.
GA (D run) said :flipoff: nope. We can't afford that and it's not our job.

WTF world is this?

until the end of time, each party will always blame the other one, and rarely care to actually work together.

nothing will change.

There's something goin on at the TA just off INT 81 near where I live.Been dropping the price for a few days now.Their gas price is about .40-.50/gal cheaper than anybody in town.Still raping folks on diesel though.
290261336_2602392746559604_3788674068074899662_n.jpg

Still hanging about 4.60 around VA and NW NC.

A good friend went way past of the Mississippi to find, get it and his company pays for his fuel......he's got about 40K on it and the tires are still good........
20220630_193733.jpg

Filled up the new DD in Mebane for $4.31/gallon. That is the cheapest I have seen in months.

First tank was a 34mpg average...it was crazy to have 300 miles on the trip and see $34 on the pump.
I feel ya, the DD Toyota I bought is over 30mpg and it feels good.

Gasoline is 4.29 in South Boston at Sheetz but around 4.49 everywhere else.

Last edited:
I was off the beaten path in Spartanburg (jonesville?) and found diesel for 5.18/g (not cash)

Regular is 4.0X most places in Clayton and diesel is 5.0X. I did see one station between Clayton and Garner with diesel at 4.89 last night.

Duane

Back