GONOVRIT Build-up

me too

Thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to seeing you all out as well. I've got wheeling trips planned every month through the
4th of july already. I just hope I can keep it together:wheel:.
Nope, bastardized 'em. I've got a feeling that V3.0 will get started before the end of the year:rolleyes:

I told you we should have linked the front with full hydro while it was in the shop. :shaking:

When should i order joints? :flipoff2:

yea...well, we made it back again. Harlan was fun..and by fun I mean a constant, soaking rain. Mud made EVERYTHING a challenge. Did I mention fun? We had a few issues..I sheared 3 studs off of my driver side steering knuckle...Tim had a fuel pump issue with the new 8.1:huggy: and we had to leave it overnight at the last ledge of lions den....the bolts started backing out of the adapter plate for Josh's STAK t-case and the trans was spitting fluid.

Have had this happen numerous times on mine. I even apply extra Lock tight each time...every time my junk starts to puke fluid and when i pull it apart it is waaaay loose. :shaking:

The actual Tcase to trans adapter bolts were tight. It was the two bolts that mount vertical into the adapter from the bottom crossmember/support plate. One of the bolts ended up having tiny metal pieces in the threads:mad:, the other didn't. I put some needed lock washers on the bolts and buttoned everything back up.
I'm gonna pull the busted windshield off tommorrow and drive it around some. Hopefully it won't be leaking:confused:
Didn't get many pics or vids of the trip, the conditions pretty much trashed both of them.

Attachments

• Rock crawling '09 116.jpg
    Rock crawling '09 116.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 391
  • Rock crawling '09 147.jpg
    Rock crawling '09 147.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 385
  • Rock crawling '09 117.jpg
    Rock crawling '09 117.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 390
Yeah does look like Girl scouts on patrol! jk Looks good and fun. Been there done that in the slop,but a day of almost impossible wheel is better than any day on work!!!

yep..they are Carmel Delights....They are mine lol...Melissa got me 5 boxes of them :) I just finished box number 2 a min ago

here are some pics..I only have a few and they are mostly of Josh's jeep

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Harlan_203_13_09_Picture047.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Harlan_203_13_09_Picture046.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Harlan_203_13_09_Picture045.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Harlan_203_13_09_Picture044.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Harlan_203_13_09_Picture043.jpg

The actual Tcase to trans adapter bolts were tight. It was the two bolts that mount vertical into the adapter from the bottom crossmember/support plate. One of the bolts ended up having tiny metal pieces in the threads:mad:, the other didn't. I put some needed lock washers on the bolts and buttoned everything back up.
I'm gonna pull the busted windshield off tommorrow and drive it around some. Hopefully it won't be leaking:confused:
Didn't get many pics or vids of the trip, the conditions pretty much trashed both of them.

Driver side bolt the one with the thread damage? What kind of motor mounts are you running?

Driver side bolt the one with the thread damage? What kind of motor mounts are you running?
Nope, pass side and the motor mounts are pictured on the first page of the thread.

Justin, is that your hand? Are you and Josh getting hitched?
Thats funny, but no its Karen that is going to have to put up with Justin for the rest of her life......poor girl:popcorn:

V3.0 Is underway:popcorn: Taking Place at VICE Offroad in Hickory in NC(fab work done by Tim Odell aka firetoy), the plans are to stretch her out a little more with a 4linked front, lower it a little more and attempt to make her ride like a pillow with some CO's and air bumps:wheel: I gotta bad feeling Tim is going to have me talked into having alot less "jeep" when this is over with.

Attachments

• 4sale 026.jpg
    4sale 026.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 490
Damn money man....

Josh's days consist of him drivin the dodge around with the edge box turned wide ass open......and thinkin of ways to spend shit loads of money.

How much did that end up costing? Moneybags is right. :flipoff2:

Glad to hear it drives/drove now. Let me know next time you're over working on it.

Back