GONOVRIT Build-up

ai138.photobucket.com_albums_q266_74_Chevota_GONOVRIT_20build_101_45601.jpg
Grade 5 bolts? You're gonna die.

Dude, I lost it when i read that. :lol:

BTW they are grade 8. That is how Tractor Supply sells them by the pound. Who do you think I am?! :huggy:

Damn you people. I just go by what my bro tells me. Sorry I dissapointed you Jim. I will continue to be awed by the skills of a true master artisan. :flipoff2:

That is why you are doing my motor swap...for cheap. :flipoff2:

Change them out now, grade 5's have no place on a 4x4, that's what Ian and Jessi said:shaking:

Honestly though, for the difference in price by the lb from TSC...or at least back when I bought my ton-o-bolts...it's worth it just to go with G8's. Unless of course you're a believer in the "g5's will bend before breaking while g8's will just fail" malarky.

And to get back to the build, glad to see you went with the bushing, I was cringing the whole time thinking about shitty heep frame flex and that expensive tcase. Looks cooler now anyway.

Ok for all the crying web-wheelers...
-does this show that i can take some criticism. (even though i was right. :flipoff2:)

Nope it just means you are a smarter man for listening :)

Nope it just means you are a smarter man for listening :)

Well i have the perfect test dummy in my buggy. So far i have quite a few rides on it, but i guess the true test will be 2 years from now if it is still holding up. But honestly I doubt it will stay the same for that long. :lol:

Hahahahaha no Will. Those are empty tapped holes. :confused: Have the same ones on my stak.

done yet?

nobody believes thast you have been too busy at "wingate farms" to get this done.

pshhhh you tell that to the 90 acres i mowed the past couple of days:shaking::flipoff2:

Do ya really need that much adjustment??

sorry Will, i failed. The frame is honestly too close to use that mount. Im not a big fan of it. Stak needs something like the round mount for the Atlas.

More shit talking in this thread then the KOH one. :lol: Reed, the bracket is bolted into the case in place of the 3 allen head bolts in Wills picture.

I guess this will be a "high profile" build. :flipoff2:

now sam...all the heat is only because your skills are not up to par with some of the recent builds in this gallery with your marginal looking tack tack tack welding and obvious disregard for using parts that are the best available(and NEVER need servicing). plus...i wouldn't even THINK of using anything less than L9 fasteners

Back