Job Hook Ups

Just posted a record month and this month is looking to be more of the same, my urgent needs are as follows:

Need the following in the Salisbury, NC area:

-Need 2 batchers/compounders- One on first and one on second shift $15-20/hr. Needs to be familiar with handling/weighing/mixing chemicals. Unlimited OT. Top performers seem to be coming from Henkel/BestCo/AzkoNobel, so if you know anyone.

-Roughly 20 heads across first and second shift for relatively standard production line work. $10-12/hr

- Need 7 warehousing heads- 2 order pullers, 2 cycle counters, 2 floaters and 1 dock worker (shipping/receiving). $13/hr

- 2 Sanitation heads- one first shift, one second shift. These roles clean batching tanks, holding totes, filling hoses, pumps, etc. $13-15/hr

Office Position:

- I'm actively looking for an internal customer service admin/data entry clerk. Primary tasks will be assisting with customer phone calls, entering Sales Orders, assisting with change control documentation, etc. Pay will be $13-15/hr

Benefits:
3 medical choices- Best coverage is $150/month for employee or $600/month for family. Also have 2 MEC plans under $50/month for employee only coverage. Voluntary vision/dental plans, $20-40/month for employees depending coverage. $20k ADD and $20k Life policies that are company funded. Additional voluntary ADD/Life plans are available. Voluntary short/long term disability and special disability plans are available too.

10 holidays, up to 2 weeks vacation after 1 year. Annual Christmas bonuses and quarterly/annual performance and attendance bonuses.
Good luck!

Good luck!

Dude...no kidding. 18 months ago, if I decided on a Thursday that I wanted to throw an extra 100 people in to the labor pool, my staffing services could send me 150 by Monday. In the last 6 months, I've only retained 10 of 30 production heads that I've needed. And I specify 'retained' because it's probably taken me 300 heads to get those 10. I can't begin to tell you the number of folks that come in every day for orientation and leave at lunch just to requalify for their benefits. When I get the DOL benefits claim letter, to the man it's 'Laid off due to Covid'...and there's no fighting that. I've appealed those claims upward of 3 times each, submitting video documentation of the entire 4 hours of the employees 'attendance'...doesn't matter.

Passing along this information from my company. Newport News Shipbuilding builds nuclear aircraft carriers and submarines. They currently have job offerings for machinist and welders that comes with 16 weeks of free training followed by an opportunity to work at the shipyard. The shipyard has an excess of work these days so if you are a go getter then the money is out there.

Free 16-Week Welder Training Opportunity in Danville, VA​

Free 16-Week CNC Machinist Training Opportunity in Danville, VA​

We need miscellaneous steel erectors. Winston Steel and Stair. Based out of Winston Salem but our crews do travel. A lot of work in NC and SC, but we do work all over. FL to WA or anywhere in between.

Really looking for skilled hands that are already familiar and up to speed working around steel, but we also need hands to do grunt work. Welders preferred, but we will teach you if needed. Must be able and willing to drive lulls, lifts, ect and nkt afraid of working at heights. Pay based on experience.

This is a manusl labor job. We provide our crews all the equipment to make things easier, but at the end of the day it's steel work and sometimes the hard way is the only way.

Full time position with benefits (401k, health and dental insurance, vacation days) as well as per diets when traveling.

If interested contact Joel at 336 972-5488.

Passing along this information from my company. Newport News Shipbuilding builds nuclear aircraft carriers and submarines. They currently have job offerings for machinist and welders that comes with 16 weeks of free training followed by an opportunity to work at the shipyard. The shipyard has an excess of work these days so if you are a go getter then the money is out there.

Free 16-Week Welder Training Opportunity in Danville, VA​

Free 16-Week CNC Machinist Training Opportunity in Danville, VA​

If I was young and single I'd be on my way. Always wanted the experience just because......

Construction laborer needed in Havelock at Cherry Point

General duties include: assist with clean up, organization of the job site, assist the Superintendent with his duties, general tasks around the job site and job trailer.

we are a design/build firm and subcontract all of our work except management and oversight, so the laborer will support some of these activities.

no need to be skilled at any one thing but some general construction knowledge would be beneficial.

will need your own reliable transportation and able to pass background check for obtaining a DBIDS access card for Cherry Point. Must be drug free!!

pay can be as much as $16-$18/hr for the right candidate.

willingness to learn, ability to follow instructions, and a smart worker are key components.

send me a message if interested or if you know anyone interested.

The machine builder I do some work for in Durham is looking for a few more technicians. A good candidate will be able to do a little of everything. We custom build 1 off machines which means there can be a lot of as-built fabrication, working through assembly issues, and total reworks.
We have an on-site machine shop and machinist, but if you can turn handles on a mill or lathe, run a tig welder, can read an assembly drawing and are a patient person you might be a good fit. No two days are the same, it is a great opportunity to get exposure to a little bit of everything, if you can't do it, someone will show you how.
Applicant is not required to bring any of their own tools, that being said, I typically work out of a personal toolbox the size of a breadbox so I am 100% mobil and typically I have 90% of whatever I need by my side.

Job is posted for $16-$28 depending on applicants skill level. We currently work 4-10's with every Friday off.

Check it out...launched a new website today. Still have some kinks to work out, but applications can be performed directly online, click on the positions for a quick overview of the role.

We need a part time to full time cashier/ floor person at H&B Ace Hardware in Eden N.C. The pay is well above minimum wage , there are 5 paid holidays and 1 week of vacation the first year. There is also a yearly bonus at Christmas. The hours are 8-6 M-F and 8-1 on Saturday. We are closed on Sundays , Thanksgiving , Christmas and New Years day. No one works every Saturday besides me and my wife. There is a cost plus 10% employee discount and we are working on adding health insurance as well . We strongly believe in taking care of our people because they take care of us. We are opening a second store in early 2022 so there is room to grow.

PM me here if you're interested.

We need a part time to full time cashier/ floor person at H&B Ace Hardware in Eden N.C. The pay is well above minimum wage , there are 5 paid holidays and 1 week of vacation the first year. There is also a yearly bonus at Christmas. The hours are 8-6 M-F and 8-1 on Saturday. We are closed on Sundays , Thanksgiving , Christmas and New Years day. No one works every Saturday besides me and my wife. There is a cost plus 10% employee discount and we are working on adding health insurance as well . We strongly believe in taking care of our people because they take care of us. We are opening a second store in early 2022 so there is room to grow.

PM me here if you're interested.
And, as I found out Sunday, Hwy 268 /Eden Bypass, has the lowest priced gas I can find!

Freightliner Mount Holly plant, has put up hundreds of Hiring signs! Job Fair this coming Saturday. Possibly all their Plants. [Union]

Attachments

• 20210614_214337.jpg
    20210614_214337.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 160
Reeb millwork in mocksville is looking for truck driver home every day . Also for production manager and warehouse

I need a PC support tech here in Raleigh NC

Have a headhunter friend with the opportunity to place an outside salesrep in the Raleigh area. Would need to travel all of NC.
Would sell rental construction equipment. With specific focus on generator, pump and light tower application. Not for sunbelt nor united.
Tremendous income potential. Huge. Decent benefits, not great but income would more than offset for an experienced producer.

If anyone is interested let me know and Ill connect the dots.

Not listed…I also need an office admin. Will report directly to me and assist me. Will also cross train on some HR/payroll transactions, and do some operations KPI data entry. Will have my P Card for MRO and supply buying. Previous admin was promoted to my HR generalist.

Roles range from $12-25/hr, depending on role and experience. Extreme growth environment, 30%+ growth year over year. 150+ employees, need 50ish new teammates across these openings.

1D5FA254-6C7D-468E-A3CD-0073DA3C668A.jpeg

And my best driver just gave his 2 week notice.... FML! So anyone knows of a truck driver in the Savannah, GA or Augusta, GA area or anywhere in between looking for a change send them my way.....

I know I'm about 600 miles from central NC, but you never know!

Right now I'm looking to hire 6 LEGO model designers and I'll be looking for 40 builders before the end of the year. (10 per month), as well as a Tech Animator (Build/fabrication of steel and mechanical animations)

Right now I'm looking to hire 6 LEGO model designers and I'll be looking for 40 builders before the end of the year. (10 per month), as well as a Tech Animator (Build/fabrication of steel and mechanical animations)

I passed this along to a good friend of mine living in FL, should he contact via the link?

Not helpful...but I passed that along to a 10yo that didn't know that could be a job and he's super amped about getting hired in 10-15 years...haha.

We have a number of positions open fueled by continuous growth.
Two are my direct hires.

I'm looking for:

Inside Sales Engineer/Inside Sales Support/Estimator
- Works remote from home office or can be physically located in our Raleigh, NC or York SC branches if candidate prefers office environment.
- Performs take off from drawings and reads specifications to prepare quotations. Answer some customer calls and generally assists outside sales staff. Can get more detailed if anyone is interested.
- Great position for an early career engineer grad looking to grow into either an application engineer or sales engineer role.
- Must be able to communincate well orallor written and be highly computer literate.
- Excellent benefits. Comp range is defined as $60k-90k plus monthly bonus. M-F virtually no OT or weekend work required

Outside Sales Engineer - Charleston, SC
- Candidate will call on Contractors, Engineers and select end users/owners and sell power generation and power quality products.
- BSEE or BSME strongly preferred.
- Ideal Candidate will have strong industry product knowledge and/or Specific local territory experience.
- Requires Presentation, Communication (verbal and written), and relationship building skills coupled with an aptitude to learn the product at an expert level.
- Excellent benefits. Comp package will be commission based with incredible earning opportunity plus vehicle AND mileage allowance.

We also have openings for:
Generator Service Technicians, Structured Cabling Technicians, DC Installers (Levels 1,2,3 or 4), a Service Coordinator, and more

If interested ping me. A fantastic company to work for with tons of advancement and growth opportunity if that is your thing.

If anyone knows of a CDL driver in the Savannah, or Augusta GA area looking for a change send them my way. Just had another driver give 2 weeks notice. That will be 2 or 3 trucks sitting.

We have a number of positions open fueled by continuous growth.
Two are my direct hires.

I'm looking for:

Inside Sales Engineer/Inside Sales Support/Estimator
- Works remote from home office or can be physically located in our Raleigh, NC or York SC branches if candidate prefers office environment.
- Performs take off from drawings and reads specifications to prepare quotations. Answer some customer calls and generally assists outside sales staff. Can get more detailed if anyone is interested.
- Great position for an early career engineer grad looking to grow into either an application engineer or sales engineer role.
- Must be able to communincate well orallor written and be highly computer literate.
- Excellent benefits. Comp range is defined as $60k-90k plus monthly bonus. M-F virtually no OT or weekend work required

Outside Sales Engineer - Charleston, SC
- Candidate will call on Contractors, Engineers and select end users/owners and sell power generation and power quality products.
- BSEE or BSME strongly preferred.
- Ideal Candidate will have strong industry product knowledge and/or Specific local territory experience.
- Requires Presentation, Communication (verbal and written), and relationship building skills coupled with an aptitude to learn the product at an expert level.
- Excellent benefits. Comp package will be commission based with incredible earning opportunity plus vehicle AND mileage allowance.

We also have openings for:
Generator Service Technicians, Structured Cabling Technicians, DC Installers (Levels 1,2,3 or 4), a Service Coordinator, and more

If interested ping me. A fantastic company to work for with tons of advancement and growth opportunity if that is your thing.

You guys sponsor visas ?

Back