Have a handful of roles that might pique some interest here:
- 3-4 Maintenance techs, $25-30/hr. (Roles are open as a result of growth, retirement and health issues).
- Maintenance Supervisor/Manager, $60-100k DOE. The more automation/innovation experience/exposure the better
- Actively opening a secondary plant, roughly 6,000sq/ft, half mile from the main plant
- Actively repurposing about 5,000sq/ft of offsite warehouse space (half mile from the main plant) for a dedicated maintenance work shop (ie welding, equipment testing, rebuilds, etc)
- Will be working on anything from viscous diaphragm (or worm gear) pumps, jacketed tanks, 75yo hot fill lines, fully automated fill lines, cartoners, sleevers, servos, piston drives, etc
- The supervisor/manager will report to my plant manager, and will manage the techs I'm looking for, plus my facilities associate and 4 active maintenance heads on 1st/2nd shift
- Assistant Warehouse Supervisor, $50k/yr. New role
- Must have experience/exposure to shipping/receiving/cycle counting/order picking/fork lifts, etc
- This role will report to my Warehouse manager
- Department currently has 15 heads and is expanding to a split/2nd shift
- Roughly 30,000 sq/ft of warehouse space at the primary plant and roughly another 50-60k offsite
- 2nd Shift QA Supervisor, $55k, previous employee promoted
- Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, weight checks, process checks, line clearance approvals, validation, finished good checks, etc
- This role will have 2 direct reports on 2nd shift.