Job Hook Ups

Looking for work around the new bern area. Im looking to move to the area. Looking for anything class B cdl, I have over 10 years experiance in dump trucks. Also looking for automotive (parts sales, ect.) I have experiance in counter sales and pretty knowledgeable in mechanics either automotive or heavy trucks. Any leads or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin
I might could get you in a Dump truck, but it would be in Charlotte.

I might could get you in a Dump truck, but it would be in Charlotte.
I appreciate the offer but im trying to be at the coast if i do this. I've got a few prospects for dumps in my area but i want to be on the coast.

I think it might be time to add another guy here in the shop. No matter how much me and my other guy work on nights and weekends we can't get ahead. I'm looking for someone 24-30 hours a week, Monday/Wednesday/Friday.

Knowledge of Jeeps is a must, welding skills would be a plus, must be able to diagnose and repair issues with Jeeps, plus not tear shit up when tearing down a Jeep for parts. Must be able to work independently, as you will be the only one in the shop during working hours.

Job responsibilities are:
-Tearing down salvage Jeeps for parts, laying them out for me to photo and inventory
-Repairing and cleaning up Jeeps for resale
-Meeting with customers on Jeeps for sale (working on dealer license now)
-Answering phone and checking inventory for customers
-Handling storefront sales and loading parts for customers

Hours are going to be starting out Tuesday-Thursday 6:30pm-10:30pm and Sunday 1-9 for a month as you learn how the shop runs, then Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 8-5.
Pay based on experience.
PM or send resume to bryan@schochauto.com
Include references

Still looking, and the possibility of it moving to M-F 40 hours is possible as we grow. Might add repair and install work for customers if you are a good mechanic and we have the work.

Once again, looking for someone to supervise my warehouse floor. We are a Retail Store Display company in High Point, NC. We design displays in house, farm out the manufacturing, bring the parts back in and assemble/pack & Ship.

Put frankly and not in some Job ad PC format:

-I need someone that can manage and boss around Temporary employment based crew. (for those that missed my comment in another thread, I had to show one how to use a tape gun.)
-Crews of 5-50 people running 1-5 jobs simultaneously.
-Must understand basic assembly. Be able to diagnose assembly issues and come up with a solution. Materials we work with are Wood, Plastic, Metal, Graphics.
-Must understand Hardware Fasteners and know the difference in a Flat Socket 1/4-20x1.5 and Buttonhead Philips 5/16-18x3/4
-Knowledge of Power tools a Big plus. Table saws, Chop Saws, Planners, Welder.
-Shipping/Receiving and how to pallet and to wrap and band for safe shipping.
-Warehouse material Management knowledge
-Someone who isn't afraid to hustle. If you can wear out a pair of shoes by staying on the move, I don't have time for you. I hustle and the last guy that was here kept telling me he didn't understand how I could keep on the go like I do. Not what I want to hear!
- Must be able to read Engineering drawings and follow assembly instructions. I will spell all of it out to you and review each job. You better be able to keep up.

Our company has grown by an average of 50% each year over the past 3-4 years. Our clients are big names and they are pushing us to our current limits, so I need help. Stihl, Husqvarna, Yeti, Costa, Academy Sports, Burt's Bees, Keen, Implus, Clorox, Purina... the list is long and distinguished like my...Foot.

If you have it and want it, PM me for contact information.

Once again, looking for someone to supervise my warehouse floor. We are a Retail Store Display company in High Point, NC. We design displays in house, farm out the manufacturing, bring the parts back in and assemble/pack & Ship.

Put frankly and not in some Job ad PC format:

-I need someone that can manage and boss around Temporary employment based crew. (for those that missed my comment in another thread, I had to show one how to use a tape gun.)
-Crews of 5-50 people running 1-5 jobs simultaneously.
-Must understand basic assembly. Be able to diagnose assembly issues and come up with a solution. Materials we work with are Wood, Plastic, Metal, Graphics.
-Must understand Hardware Fasteners and know the difference in a Flat Socket 1/4-20x1.5 and Buttonhead Philips 5/16-18x3/4
-Knowledge of Power tools a Big plus. Table saws, Chop Saws, Planners, Welder.
-Shipping/Receiving and how to pallet and to wrap and band for safe shipping.
-Warehouse material Management knowledge
-Someone who isn't afraid to hustle. If you can wear out a pair of shoes by staying on the move, I don't have time for you. I hustle and the last guy that was here kept telling me he didn't understand how I could keep on the go like I do. Not what I want to hear!
- Must be able to read Engineering drawings and follow assembly instructions. I will spell all of it out to you and review each job. You better be able to keep up.

Our company has grown by an average of 50% each year over the past 3-4 years. Our clients are big names and they are pushing us to our current limits, so I need help. Stihl, Husqvarna, Yeti, Costa, Academy Sports, Burt's Bees, Keen, Implus, Clorox, Purina... the list is long and distinguished like my...Foot.

If you have it and want it, PM me for contact information.
hmmm tempting.....

Looking for something new around the High Point area. Just need a change from where I am.
I currently work for a local bank where I do everything from teller transactions to training new employees and back up teller supervisor where I would lead a team in the absence of our regular supervisor. I have been with the bank for 6 years and I just think its time to move on to something bigger and better. I am honestly looking to get out of banking all together and learn and do something new.
If you know of anything and want to pass it my way, I'd greatly appreciate it.
PM me.

Looking to hire someone for the below position.. if you are interested please send me private message:

Job description:
seeking a Facilities Project Associate (FPA) to manage all facilities related duties of 26 locations including Corporate Headquarters (250 employees). This will include employee moves/adds/changes, liaison with Property Managers and vendors relating to maintenance and improvement of existing space. The FSA will assist with locating office space for new and existing offices when leases renew. The FSA will act as a liaison with leasing agents as well as assisting with negotiation of terms and conditions and interacting with in-house counsel. Additional responsibilities include managing and coordinating facilities related projects including up fit of new space, which includes interacting with designer and corporate resources to develop a functional space, coordinating finish and furniture selections and assuring project completes as scheduled and within budget, interacting with any corporate resources necessary to complete all aspects of an office up fit. FSA will also contribute to the execution of the Firm’s vendor management / compliance program. The ideal candidate will have a 4 year degree and a minimum of 2 years experience in corporate office management, facilities project management, and/or commercial interior design. A competitive salary is offered for this role, combined with a great work/life balance and career growth potential with a growing firm.

Requirements

Skills, Aptitudes, Characteristics Required:

· Superior oral and written communication skills.

· Prioritization skills; able to manage many time-sensitive tasks simultaneously.

· Well organized; enjoys keeping accurate and detailed records.

· Proficiency with Microsoft programs, i.e.: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.

· High standards of professionalism (dress, manners, conduct, speech).

· Positive attitude and a team player.

· Self-motivated and able to work well independently AND with others.

· Office / Interior design skills.

· 4 year business degree with an emphasis in business administration or project management is preferred.

Thanks
Ken C

Does anyone know of any leads in an accounting background job in the Raleigh area? I have my BSBA from Appalachian State and currently work for a disclosure management company. Honestly, I don't feel like I am being as effective as I can be; there are literally days where I have no work whatsoever. I am the type of person that wants to have work to do on a daily basis. If anyone knows of anything please message me.

Thanks!
Chris

Need a cdl driver in Gastonia/Charlotte area. Good pay, 50-60hrs per week. All local, we operate within a 50 mile radius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it might be time to add another guy here in the shop.

Knowledge of Jeeps is a must, welding skills would be a plus, must be able to diagnose and repair issues with Jeeps, plus not tear shit up when tearing down a Jeep for parts. Must be able to work independently, as you will be the only one in the shop during working hours. Knowledge of used car sales is a huge plus, we are a used car lot too. Must have a clear criminal record as I will be setting you up as a salesman on the lot. Would prefer someone with their notary, but will work with you on getting it if you don't have it.

Job responsibilities are:
-Tearing down salvage Jeeps for parts, laying them out for me to photo and inventory.
-Repairing and cleaning up Jeeps for resale
-Meeting with customers on Jeeps for sale, handling paperwork and DMV visits.
-Answering phone and checking inventory for customers.
-Handling storefront sales and loading parts for customers.
-Some repair/install work for customers.

Must be able to keep a clean shop and not drag in your own stuff. Plus not destroy things or steal stuff. It really isn't a hard job, but it does get hot and you will get dirty. Pretty much as long as you don't destroy my shop and do what I need you to do, I'll be happy with you and we'll work out. I also have a lot of personal vehicles that we may also work on from time to time, so you may get to work on cool performance shit other than just Jeeps too. Plus I plan on building some stuff in the shop at some point too.

Pay based on experience, and commission paid on used vehicles that you sell on top of hourly pay.

Hours are going to be starting out Tuesday-Thursday 6:30pm-10:30pm and Sunday 1-9 for a month as you learn how the shop runs, then Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 8-5.
Pay based on experience.
PM or send resume to bryan@schochauto.com
Include references

I'm looking for two financial analysts (one in NC, one in Sarasota, FL). Obviously an accounting/finance background with good ERP/excel intuition. Prefer someone with 0-3 years experience. Base is $60k max, 10% bonus and usual benefits. Work week is 45-50 hours. Travel <10%. If you're interested, have a family member that would be interested or know some kid that just graduated with a finance degree, let me know. Currently a $250mm/yr pharmaceutical company, looking to aggressively acquire another $500mm over the next 3 years.

I'm looking to incorporate more electrical work at our firm.

We are a Winston-Salem based consultant engineering firm that designs PM&E for many of the surrounding county school systems, state and local municipalities, large and small scale jails, colleges, churches, and private businesses. We mostly work with Architects, but we also work independently and with contractors on design-build projects.
I need an electrical engineering designer that can take architectural drawings and calculate load requirements, locate and design panel locations and schedules, lighting layouts, power layouts, communication design and take my mechanical and plumbing drawings and correctly connect all of my equipment.

MUST be fluent in the following:

· AutoCad MEP 2013-later

· Excel

· Word

· Revit/Navisworks a PLUS, but not necessarily an absolute (however it WILL be required to learn)

You MUST provide references

Prefer 5yrs or more experience in design position

Prefer 2yrs or more experience in installation

Licensed electrician a MAJOR plus

4yr degree preferred, but depending on experience, may not be required

MUST be a team player. There is no glory here, only pride in what we do.

Pay will be based off experience/education. But understand, none of us drive Porches, and this ain't Charlotte. (just being real)

If you know someone like this that's looking...shoot me a PM with some contact info

Anyone need a welders helper or a shop helper? I finished school at cpcc last year and I can do mig and stick pretty good and decent with tig. I can fabricate, know how to use a torch, plasma cutter, tape measure, band saw, etc. Just need the opportunity to get some experience. Seems most places I apply to online want a 20 something year old with 20 years of experience...
Thanks

Anyone need a welders helper or a shop helper? I finished school at cpcc last year and I can do mig and stick pretty good and decent with tig. I can fabricate, know how to use a torch, plasma cutter, tape measure, band saw, etc. Just need the opportunity to get some experience. Seems most places I apply to online want a 20 something year old with 20 years of experience...
Thanks
Send me a pm with your contact. Company I work for in Matthew's I believe is looking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Looking for an Engineering/Business Position, available to start in Mid November. PhD in Materials Engineering and currently working on an MBA. Experienced researcher with metals and ceramics as well as lean manufacturing. Quick learner and very motivated. PM me for Resume/CV.

METALWERX NEEDS HELP in Hickory!

Looking for an entry level guy with mechanical ability. Full or part time. Fab experience helpful, but aptitude is enough! Willingness to work and learn.

You won't be sweeping floors as an entry position! You'll be helping knock out the work here that continues to cover us up!

Looking for a Customer Service person for my team, in downtown Raleigh

Primary job responsibilities
  • Efficiently record, classify, and follow-up on all requests using web-based ticketing system
  • Communicate with other team members to escalate issues for resolution
  • Identify potential cross-sell opportunities and refer them to the appropriate sales team member
  • Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare reports to share with team members, management, and other parties
  • Document known issues and solutions and ensure adequate internal communication of problem resolutions; convey customer feedback to management
  • Work with cross functional teams to resolve customer issues
  • Interact effectively with internal and external partners, as well as clients and customers
  • Interface with key departments in support of customer issues and questions
  • Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and orders

Required skills
  • Bachelor's degree
  • 5+ years of customer support, call center, or help desk experience
  • Ability and patience to work with inexperienced or frustrated customers who may not be familiar with our products or procedures
  • Solid organizational and problem solving skills
  • Computer proficiency including spreadsheets
  • Goal-oriented with the desire to exceed expectations
  • Good time management and follow-up skills
  • Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment

Oliver's is growing and we are looking for a full time, entry level person.

Person must be a mechanically inclined, a quick learner, a team player, have their own transportation, and be willing to show up on time.

Pay will based on experience.

Send Resume's to: Dave@oliverscustomdriveshaft.com

Thanks.

No Calls Please.

We are looking to employ another individual. See above. Thanks.

Just putting some feelers out. My part time job expires Jan 1 so I am looking something that is schedule friendly to my shift work FD job (I work 24on/24off/24on/24off/24on/96off repeat), so basically 2 or 3 days a week on a rotating basis. FF by trade but have 10 years retail and management experience. Also very mechanically inclined but wouldn't call myself a mechanic, and no fab experience. Have a clean class B non cdl. Any leads would be appreciated.

Duane

Looking for a Forklift operator and Material Handler. Shipping and Receiving experience a plus. We have 1 Stand up forklift in a 40K sqft warehouse as well as a walk behind lift. Growing Company and you'd be the #1 Materiel handler that could grow into a team leader of material handlers as the company grows. Tons of potential in an exploding company. Located in High Point near Hwy 68 and Piedmont Pkwy.

PM me if interested.

I have a need for 2-3 inside sales guys for a Guaranteed Supply Company. Contruction supply for everything that goes in, on and around concrete, and also waterproofing. It is a fast pace job with lots of multi-tasking needed. Lots of times you may be hanging out laughing cutting up, but could be dealing with customers and phones ringing all at once possibly all day long during the spring. $10-12$/hr with excellent benefits and 401k. Potential for Outside Sales in the future than can easily be a 6 figure salary. Motivated people with great ability to learn and retain knowledge. We stock over 10k products. Pm me for details. This is a great company to work for.
Located in Greensboro NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to hire two to three guys around the hickory Taylorsville wilkesboro Lenoir area. Pay will depend on dependability, work ethic, and reliability. You must first have a cdl class a or b no air brake endorsement permit or license. Must be able to pass a drug test at hire as well as random drug screening. Must be willing to travel and be gone a week at a time and up to two weeks. If interested pm me

Looking to add one more guy to the shop. Looking for a part time guy, Tuesday and Thursday only, 8 am to 5pm.

Will be responsible for our salvage side of the business, stripping parts from Jeeps, tagging and photographing them and sticking them in bins. No repair work, just straight up stripping parts. Will also be responsible for sales of parts, answering phones, the usual stuff.

I'd like to be open 5 days a week, and we do most of our repair and building work on M-W-F so would really like an entry level guy for T-Th. Must be able to work independently and not steal my money or break our shit. :)

Back