Lots of interesting news today

A local referendum

“do you want an exemption to the sign rules for BoJangle’s yellow big bo box building…”

*thinks a second *

“hells yeah I do”

Last edited:

Duane
1622150177334.jpeg

Things like this should go to a public vote.
Raleigh freaked out when Mellow Mushroom went in on Glenwood Ave and started putting up fiberglass mushrooms all around the restaurant. They had half the City staff over there trying to figure out what ordinance they might be violating. They decided that it was signage and most of them had to come down.

Raleigh freaked out when Mellow Mushroom went in on Glenwood Ave and started putting up fiberglass mushrooms all around the restaurant. They had half the City staff over there trying to figure out what ordinance they might be violating. They decided that it was signage and most of them had to come down.
Yeah. Cary goes so far as to dictate sign color for companies like Lowes and WM. Crazy to see a tan Lowes sign.

So the ATF swat team is issued AR15's instead of M16's? :confused:

Sounds like a buncha manginas who are afraid of their own selves.

I could never understand the struggle these people have faced or the hard times they have endured.....

Because it must be a real struggle and extremely hard to be brought up with soo much hate and ignorance.
I can only speak in ignorance because the link doesn't work.

I can only speak in ignorance because the link doesn't work.

Back