Lots of interesting news today

In the book it was used to expand the mind and awaken the parts of it that are not used. It was said that humans only use about 10-% of their brain capacity.

In the book it was used to expand the mind and awaken the parts of it that are not used. It was said that humans only use about 10-% of their brain capacity.

Anybody that says that is an idiot.

Anybody that says that is an idiot.
That's because they don't understand percentages, or are only able to use 10% of their brain! :laughing:

Way back in the day Holly Springs was known/named for the healing spring water in the one horse town.......

now....

So is there a 1 person at a time rule, or can I bring a ladyfriend with me?

Why don't they just make the machines self destruct the cash quickly? burn, shred or otherwise destroy the cash when they are attacked? That could stop all of the atm robbers.

Last edited:
IM RICH BITCH!
1627128278035.jpeg

I knew you used to do stuff with ATM. Are there internal defense mechanisms to ruin the cash?
None that I messed with had that feature. Some are filled by hand by a teller, others are tasked out to armored truck companies. Those are setup with multiple drawers each full of a particular bill. You open the outer door of the atm, then open basically the mini vault door, slide one drawer out, slam the next in. It’s designed so those security guys don’t get sticky fingers. They have no access to the cash. There’s all sorts of variations. It comes down to the bank spending the money to upgrade to the latest version with better security. The old ones are easier to get into than the new ones. You’re still gonna need some serious time and tools for either though. The last one that was stolen around here, the dudes used a merlot forklift that was left nearby on a construction site. They scooped it up and put it in the back of a truck. I’m still unsure how though, being that they’re anchored in all four corners. They must have destroyed it trying to remove it. The thing is, they aren’t loaded with enough cash worth going to prison over. The ones at branches need refilled daily if that tells you anything.

I knew you used to do stuff with ATM. Are there internal defense mechanisms to ruin the cash?
We served a search warrant on a gambling house in West Charlotte in 2017. In the back bedroom was an ATM. Told the guy running the house to open it for us. He refused. We proceeded to go at it with a sledge hammer, Hooley, and pry bar. Got the sucker open and removed the cash. No counter measures to ruin the cash.

I'd think the whole "illegal to destroy currency" would be a bit of a liability for the ATM mfr...

I'd think the whole "illegal to destroy currency" would be a bit of a liability for the ATM mfr...
Yeah, I'd guess Dye Packs would be the best they could possibly do..

How many of these peeps were attacked/bit/killed by someone else's dog/dogs? How many were attacked by their own dogs?..... How many people are too stupid to own a hamster? ............. but somehow it's cause of the covid :wtf:
This is 1 of the reasons I carry a pistol. Domestic dogs & rabid animals are a major concern.

I killed 2 pitbull dogs in my old neighborhood a few years ago. They killed my daughter’s cat in my yard right in front of her. They carried it off back to their own yard and my wife went down there to talk to the neighbor. My wife was cussed out and called a liar even after animal control came and retrieved our cat from her back yard. This was on a Thursday.

It wasn’t the first time they’d been out, she always claimed they escaped but the neighbor across the street from her confirmed she was letting them out. They had been terrorizing the street, the family was a pimple on an otherwise great community.

Sunday morning I heard a ruckus and went out on the back porch to see them trying to get through my fence to get at my 2 JRTs (who as you know have zero fear). I stepped inside, retrieved my bedside SBR and killed them both with 5.56 softpoints.

I went inside, unloaded and cleared the rifle and called the popo.

It was all good once the animal control guy showed up and told the cops how many times he’d been down there and warned them. I was charged with discharging a firearm in the city limits which was later dismissed (shift sergeant made the officers charge me 😑).

I can confirm a softpoint at 30’ makes a damn mess of their heart and lungs.

We are SO GLAD we have moved to our farm for good now. Nothing but good old farm dogs around here and neighbors are all as good as family.

Back