Lots of interesting news today

Wow!

Video at link

Shoulda stayed in the throttle for a flatter landing. BTW for future viewers, VOLUME DOWN.

Shoulda stayed in the throttle for a flatter landing. BTW for future viewers, VOLUME DOWN.
Looks like someone was hauling ass and missed the turn…. Or decided to be one of the Duke boys…..
GPS coordinates…
F0B67A4E-725B-4865-8758-BBF0DC362D29.png

opposite side of over pass….
A27862F9-1388-4498-B710-86D3D84B2524.png

Wow!

Video at link

And now we know…The Rest of the story…..

Hahaha what a completely disconnected dickhead
His comments were really lame and completely self-absorbed. While not incorrect, I doubt many Amazon employees were proud to pay the cost required to check that item off Bezos’ bucket list. If he had tied it to some future advancement of humans in space, maybe it would have felt like it meant something. Suddenly I’m pulling for Branson.??

EPA worries about a 1.3% increase in emissions because somebody deletes a diesel. Meanwhile...
1626903981978.png

Way back in the day Holly Springs was known/named for the healing spring water in the one horse town.......

now....

I used to read a lot of Dean Koontz books. There was one that featured a sensory deprivation chamber where you float in extremely salty water in complete darkness. I always wanted to try one.

Back