Lots of interesting news today

You're welcome? :lol:
Sometimes our sarcasm is so far outside the box, that they close and tape the box shut and then we're left out here alone to be sarcastic to each other

Inside the massive effort to tackle one of America’s greatest rabies threats

Government is spending $28MM/year distributing rabies vaccine bait stations for raccoons.
My only question is what if the raccoon is an anti-vaxer?
So here's an interesting angle though.
While obviously mitigating the existence of rabies in the wild is good- in that it decreases the number of people, pets etc that get it - but won't this also net increase the survival of raccoons, which are a huge pest in many areas? Now some % of the racoon population isn't dying off from rabies. so they will overpopulate.

While obviously mitigating the existence of rabies in the wild is good- in that it decreases the number of people, pets etc that get it - but won't this also net increase the survival of raccoons, which are a huge pest in many areas? Now some % of the racoon population isn't dying off from rabies. so they will overpopulate.

Rabies is only prevalent on the east side of the Mississippi. My old room mate works for usda and they distributed bait by hand around cities and populated areas.... over forested areas they had a vaccine packet machine gun that they shot out of a plane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the American government were talking about here. They are only capable of approaching problems from one angle and are only able to foresee their desired outcome. IE, our middle eastern foreign policy

The world is unjust.
Dude banged on his FIL back door at 11:30 at night after the FIL had already been having issues with someone else banging on his back door earlier. Then the SIL hides, and JUMPS OUT when he comes to the door. Shity situation but justifiable kill

Dude banged on his FIL back door at 11:30 at night after the FIL had already been having issues with someone else banging on his back door earlier. Then the SIL hides, and JUMPS OUT when he comes to the door. Shity situation but justifiable kill
But did SIL know about the earlier altercation? Article says he hit the airport at 11pm and went straight there and knocked on the door. He likely had no idea. Like I said, the world is unjust. Was it dumb?Yes. But there are plenty of shitty people out there who could have subbed in.

Have a wreck like that and come back the next day and win. I wonder how much those leathers cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was 2 days later, and if you ever spoil a race for me again, I'm gonna cut your titties off! :flipoff:

Back