Lots of interesting news today

So, I just started reading up on Viktor Bout.

"By 2007, the U.S. deemed Bout such a threat that it tasked the DEA with setting up a sting operation to catch him. The DEA crafted a plan to have agents pose as members of a violent Colombian rebel faction seeking missiles that could shoot down American aircrafts and arms that could kill American forces."

I find it interesting that they say he was a threat to Americans. I'm sure there is more to read, but they set up that whole deal. Did he take advantage of the opportunity, of course, but didn't seem like he set out to do that.
I'm generally not a fan of enforcement setting up people for most things. Like, prostitutes, drug stings and stuff like that. This is a little more deep than that.

Educate me more on this.
Not saying it's a good swap, not my judgment
Wait you mean entrapment should be illegal?
That's crazy talk

This is always the correct answer

star trek spock GIF

With new updates on Ned Byrd's murder...and I'm not sure on all the laws....but is there no way to hold higher up Fed personnel accountable for letting illegals in/stay here that then go on to commit other crimes? Like the previous wake county sheriff that blatantly said he wouldn't cooperate with ICE. That got one of his deputy's killed. Hell even a WRAL employee was killed by an illegal.

If immigration laws were enforced then Ned and many others would still be alive. It just seems so easy. There really is no way to hold those traitors accountable?

It's so odd to me that no one seems to care.

more evidence that working for Musk is probably just aweful

This kind of thing makes me super cringy because while I fully support the use of animals for research when fully justifiable, which means only when the science is done right... and this kind of PR isn't just bad for one ocmpany, it brings all kinds of really good and necessary biomedical work under an innecessary spotlight.

and I'm sure this will go over well

When they made the statement I'm sure they did not need the translation headset to know Israel's response.

I'm pretty sure the Israel ambassador used sign language to ensure everyone got the message :fuck-you:

One step closer to Israel being wiped off the map. After that, look up, shouldn't be long after that. Dave gonna see several fat guys flying up in a Blue light :rockon:
:huggy:

What exactly are we getting in return for our $55B that will be supposedly invested in Africa?

What exactly are we getting in return for our $55B that will be supposedly invested in Africa?
fewer people flocking here bc their own country sucks.

Absolutely nothing. The bumbling idiot is being pushed up center stage with a “fair offering” for releasing the douche bag that facilitated the mass murder of millions of Afrikaners.

7DEB3BF1-F06E-40CD-8D3F-FA4DFB29E7BA.jpeg

fewer people flocking here bc their own country sucks.
Is that so? There's some closer countries we should be giving the money to then. If it's that easy.

OR...save the billions and billions AND close the borders.

I like that better. And anyone who votes and pays taxes should too.
Right?

Last edited:

We are meddling in their elections, it used to be Britain, but colonial America is the new source of unsustainable government plants that destroy local cultures

Back