Lots of interesting news today

Absolutely nothing. The bumbling idiot is being pushed up center stage with a “fair offering” for releasing the douche bag that facilitated the mass murder of millions of Afrikaners.

View attachment 387247
There are also a number of companies that see Africa as the new SE Asia for manufacturing. Also have to wonder if this has anything to do with the Saudi-China agreements, but if so, the Libs are only planning to make it worse.

Sounds like they just lined the law up with the law that they had, and law enforcement didn’t like the law that they are now supposed to enforce. 🤷‍♂️

Sounds like they just lined the law up with the law that they had, and law enforcement didn’t like the law that they are now supposed to enforce. 🤷‍♂️
Dogs everywhere are breathing a sigh of relief from warrants served at wrong addresses

I can't believe this is real.
But then again, why not have the country's biggest grifter biggiback on top of the world's biggest scam?

Last edited:

Whoa Black Beauty Bam-ba-lam !!!
I worked a wreck where a asphalt truck turned over on a car with 2 people inside. We had to dig their bodys out of the hot asphalt before it set up. we removed the top and had to dig them out with a couple of army shovels by the time we got them out they had baked like 2 hams. The soles of my fire boots came off and it burnt the bottom of my feet. It was a mess.

I worked a wreck where a asphalt truck turned over on a car with 2 people inside. We had to dig their bodys out of the hot asphalt before it set up. we removed the top and had to dig them out with a couple of army shovels by the time we got them out they had baked like 2 hams. The soles of my fire boots came off and it burnt the bottom of my feet. It was a mess.
I-95 is a hellhole and I avoid driving on it if can.

Last edited:
Every Other Military Service: It will be hard to top the gay ass shit the Air Force is known for, even if we are under the Biden administration.

Space Force: Hold my appletini and watch this...
Business Insider: Space Force director kept job after wearing mankini to work, keeping sex toys in the office: report.

I will tell you a little more about this wreck.
They go to School to pick up their grand kid and bring her home. This day they went to school to pick her up and she wanted to ride the bus with her friends. They let her ride the bus and they followed the bus toward home and there was a tractor and trailer hauling a big dozer and they angled the blade to keep from taking it off of the dozer to haul it. When the bus met the tractor that was hauling the dozer it had to come to a stop in a curve to let it by. They had to stop behind the bus a loaded asphalt truck came around the curve and hit the dozer blade that was hanging over the side of the lowboy and it turned the asphalt truck sideways and flipped and dumped the whole load of hot asphalt onto the car. it filled the car full and covered the car completely with them inside. When we got there they said there was 2 people in the front and should be a little girl in the rear seat. They was a backhoe tramming down the road we commandeered it and dug the hot asphalt away from the car the best we could and cut the top off and began digging out the hot asphalt to find the child but wasn't on there she rode the bus. The people was dead and the state police told us to quit so they could do their investigation. I told them if we don't get them out now we will have to use a jack hammer to remove them. So they got out of our way we began removing them with 2 little army shovels. We got hem uncovered down to their waist they were still holding hands we were able to pull them up and out of what asphalt was still around them and it started cooling off and left a mold of their lower body in the asphalt. We watered the asphalt down as we removed it and it still burt our feet and hands and out faces and our minds for a while. That has been over 20 years ago. We were really grateful that the little girl wasn't in the car that day and the bus driver took off with the kids so they wouldn't have to endure that scene.

I have several more wrecks like this and worse still in my mind. Sometimes it helps to tell them and to vent a little. They add up after 30 plus years of volunteering on the Rescue Squad.
Sorry for the long post.

I can't believe this is real.
But then again, why not have the country's biggest grifter biggiback on top of the world's biggest scam?
I have a feeling this one is going to be a gift that just keeps giving

I will tell you a little more about this wreck.
They go to School to pick up their grand kid and bring her home. This day they went to school to pick her up and she wanted to ride the bus with her friends. They let her ride the bus and they followed the bus toward home and there was a tractor and trailer hauling a big dozer and they angled the blade to keep from taking it off of the dozer to haul it. When the bus met the tractor that was hauling the dozer it had to come to a stop in a curve to let it by. They had to stop behind the bus a loaded asphalt truck came around the curve and hit the dozer blade that was hanging over the side of the lowboy and it turned the asphalt truck sideways and flipped and dumped the whole load of hot asphalt onto the car. it filled the car full and covered the car completely with them inside. When we got there they said there was 2 people in the front and should be a little girl in the rear seat. They was a backhoe tramming down the road we commandeered it and dug the hot asphalt away from the car the best we could and cut the top off and began digging out the hot asphalt to find the child but wasn't on there she rode the bus. The people was dead and the state police told us to quit so they could do their investigation. I told them if we don't get them out now we will have to use a jack hammer to remove them. So they got out of our way we began removing them with 2 little army shovels. We got hem uncovered down to their waist they were still holding hands we were able to pull them up and out of what asphalt was still around them and it started cooling off and left a mold of their lower body in the asphalt. We watered the asphalt down as we removed it and it still burt our feet and hands and out faces and our minds for a while. That has been over 20 years ago. We were really grateful that the little girl wasn't in the car that day and the bus driver took off with the kids so they wouldn't have to endure that scene.

I have several more wrecks like this and worse still in my mind. Sometimes it helps to tell them and to vent a little. They add up after 30 plus years of volunteering on the Rescue Squad.
Sorry for the long post.
Damn that sucks. Those scenes are never fun, and worse with kids involved. If you ever need to vent, shoot me a pm. I've not been in 30 years, but I understand.

Back