Lots of interesting news today

I certainly understand that sentiment. But our job is to get everyone out and help everyone, no matter what they have done. But, not much you can do when they start shooting at you.
Sounds like the best way you could "help" someone who shoots at firemen is watch it burn or drown them. 🤷‍♂️

Sounds like the best way you could "help" someone who shoots at firemen is watch it burn or drown them. 🤷‍♂️

Option two is certainly viable. Surround and drown.

But, not much you can do when they start shooting at you.

I could see pinning one in the corner with a 2-1/2 for 10 minutes, the beat him to death with the Halligan. Seems appropriate.

This story makes me mad. The news peeps didn't run the story until today when the old man died. I hope that asshole get's caught and he dies quickly when he goes to prison :mad:

This info has been around for a while. But the headline and article are really as bad as saying "Guns kill people". The smartphone isnt really the issue. The issue is the scrolling of feeds, and short videos that people look at it. @RatLabGuy can likely explain it alot better, but it makes the brain foggy/lazy. The increased dopamine definitely creates an addiction though. The best part about that article to me, is at the top where it says to like/join their YT page for more info.

Yup, constant quick shots of info and reinforcement definitely decreasing the need for long term attention and focus. I know its happened to me. Its a lot more complex than "dopamine" but thats part of it.

I told that PFC not to leave the humvee keys in the ignition...
KXAN.com: Up-armored Humvee stolen from U.S. Army Reserve Center in San Marcos.

Seems like a great fair trade we got there.
Nothing like a washed up ball player for a terrorist. I’m just glad with all the bad in the world the White House was working diligently to make this trade and make America a better and safer place 🥴

Nothing like a washed up ball player for a terrorist. I’m just glad with all the bad in the world the White House was working diligently to make this trade and make America a better and safer place 🥴
Catering to the base.

even CNN says it was a bad deal

As much as I don't agree with the politics, I would hope my government would do the same for me if I was convicted of such lightweight charges in a corrupt country that we were playing 3rd party war with. And then drone strike the actual bad guy after the fact.

Back