Lots of interesting news today

‘Merica!

1683112826596.png

Its baffling how one person can be SO out of touch....I know he's not unique in that...he just chooses to showcase it so often.

The second I saw where he was arrested, that was my immediate thought. He got on a plane somewhere. There is NO way he drove all that way in that span of time.

There is absolutely a way he went that far in that time. My dad and I went to Madisonville TX and back in 60 hours last year, including about a 15hr overnight stop, about 2500 miles round trip. Split the drive on the way out, but each had to solo the trip home. If he had a co-driver or two and a decent car he was in Mexico within 24 hours. The hard part of the trip was probably from the border to Guerrero.

Duane

Last edited:
Quality of journalism is questionable...
1683571564215.png

But good to see they are opening up for tours:

There is absolutely a way he went that far in that time. My dad and I went to Madisonville TX and back in 60 hours last year, including about a 15hr overnight stop, about 2500 miles round trip. Split the drive on the way out, but each had to solo the trip home. If he had a co-driver or two and a decent car he was in Mexico within 24 hours. The hard part of the trip was probably from the border to Guerrero.

Duane

I stand corrected. I was under a false impression (not even sure where I got it from now - maybe it was the time I first heard about it until he was captured) that it took place in the span of 8 hours, but come to find out, more than 4 days had passed. Plenty of time. My bad.

I stand corrected. I was under a false impression (not even sure where I got it from now - maybe it was the time I first heard about it until he was captured) that it took place in the span of 8 hours, but come to find out, more than 4 days had passed. Plenty of time. My bad.

Yeah 2400 miles in 8 hours is a little bit different haha.

Duane

Back