Lots of interesting news today

I mean if the ATV wasn’t driving illegally then the wreck wouldn’t have happened. Don’t get the logic here. Just like felony murder. If I’m committing a crime and someone dies it’s my fault. These guys were committing a crime. Their fault.
If a bicyclist or a tiny Smart car had come along at that exact moment, the same wreck could have happened. Its the fault of the guy that didn't stop, What made it it a "crime" is the type of vehicle and lack of helmet, not their placement on the road.

If this exact situation happened but instead it was a normal car that had plates that expired the day before, would we be having this same argument? What if it was a car w/ a rear tail light out? Would the driver then also get off the hook? Its just as illegal.

I mean... none of us were there, nor is it our job to write tickets. I feel like we have to trust the eye witness and the guy whose job is to enforce the law.

If a bicyclist or a tiny Smart car had come along at that exact moment, the same wreck could have happened. Its the fault of the guy that didn't stop, What made it it a "crime" is the type of vehicle and lack of helmet, not their placement on the road.

If this exact situation happened but instead it was a normal car that had plates that expired the day before, would we be having this same argument? What if it was a car w/ a rear tail light out? Would the driver then also get off the hook? Its just as illegal.

I mean... none of us were there, nor is it our job to write tickets. I feel like we have to trust the eye witness and the guy whose job is to enforce the law.
If the car didn't stop, 100% agree. He's at fault for disobeying the posted sign and takes responsibility for failure to maintain a proper lookout and yield the right of way. But if he had stopped, and the vehicles did not have proper lights at night, we have a different case. It's possible that at their rate of speed and not having lights that the driver could not be reasonably expected to see the vehicles.

If the car didn't stop, 100% agree. He's at fault for disobeying the posted sign and takes responsibility for failure to maintain a proper lookout and yield the right of way. But if he had stopped, and the vehicles did not have proper lights at night, we have a different case. It's possible that at their rate of speed and not having lights that the driver could not be reasonably expected to see the vehicles.
Sure, only he and the witness knows.... but he was cited for not stopping at a sign ;).

...Misdemeanor.... WTF?
Yes?... Speeding, driving w/o a license, small possession... those are misdemeanors... as they should be.
What matter is is he did also get felonies.

Sure, only he and the witness knows.... but he was cited for not stopping at a sign ;).
Yep. His attorney has a tough road ahead. They will need to prove he did stop and look prior to entering the intersection and that he could not have seen the ATV. Innocent until proven guilty and all, but I wouldn't bet the farm on him walking on this one.

Yep. His attorney has a tough road ahead. They will need to prove he did stop and look prior to entering the intersection and that he could not have seen the ATV. Innocent until proven guilty and all, but I wouldn't bet the farm on him walking on this one.
Like I said its gonna suck for that witness. They will be paid for their kindness of stopping and talking to the popo by being dragged through all kinds of litigation.

aliens1-5ad5062f3037130037462d1c.jpg

Well - thats some random shit luck...
Does insurance cover this?
But the rock is likely worth many thousands in rare materials, more than the cost of repairs anyway.

Bet those stains won't wash out:

Blame it on the GPS....took a wrong turn.

From the Pilot:

"The accident happened after the driver of the concrete truck was going to a construction site elsewhere on the hospital campus, and took a wrong turn after pulling into the emergency department entrance, according to FirstHealth spokesperson Emily Sloan."

Well - thats some random shit luck...
Does insurance cover this?
But the rock is likely worth many thousands in rare materials, more than the cost of repairs anyway.
Big ass hole in my roof=my meteorite.

"or even trading phones with loved ones, so you can use your screens as a way to intentionally connect with each other. “Every weekend I use my husband’s phone and he uses mine,” says Dancy. They reply to each other’s messages, listen to music through each other’s accounts. “It’s a way of actually becoming immersed in their life,” says Dancy."

This would just piss me off. My wife has an iPhone with 1000 stupid apps, a big screen, and a fat case with a stupid loop on the back. I have an android and do almost everything through the browser, a small screen by today's standards, and a nice sleek case. I would still do all the same phone addicted stuff, just in an annoyed fashion, and she would download a bunch of apps or complain all weekend 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♀️

But then you would actually have to like them
Yep, I tell my wife that I love her. If I didn't I dang sure wouldn't hang around 24 seven cause some spells I sure don't like her.

But we keep that to ourselves..... 😂

Yep, I tell my wife that I love her. If I didn't I dang sure wouldn't hang around 24 seven cause some spells I sure don't like her.

But we keep that to ourselves..... 😂
Yup. Love my wife but one secret to our marriage is the time we don't spend together :D .

Discuss:

Also:

Discuss:

Also:

University of Arizona and Florida A&M...they're not posing, they're auditioning. I thought job interviews were expected after graduation???

Discuss:

Also:
Discussion:
why is it always the one's you didn't want to see nekkid.....

Back