Lots of interesting news today

swamp people king GIF

This is why I don't trust Indian food.

Um, maybe the dumbass drivers that saw the smoke should've slow the phuck down, just like you slow down when the rain/snow/fog makes it hard to see down the road!
Idiots everywhere :mad:

Um, maybe the dumbass drivers that saw the smoke should've slow the phuck down, just like you slow down when the rain/snow/fog makes it hard to see down the road!
Idiots everywhere :mad:
Yes but remember we have to protect the stupid. We can't have evolution doing whatever it wants.....

Rain, Snow, fog, dust, smoke, I gotta get there first damn the speed. I’ll plow through this cloud like it wasn’t there…

Oh yeah thats all the talk up here. Traffic through philly suuuuuuucks now. Luvkcly I already avoid that hellhole like the plague

This has been one of my irrational fears since childhood… turns out maybe it’s not irrational
Which one... being almost dead and declared so and buried in a casket.... or being the guy that finds a not-dead person in the casket?
Bc both would suck/

Which one... being almost dead and declared so and buried in a casket.... or being the guy that finds a not-dead person in the casket?
Bc both would suck/
In my nightmare I would be the one trapped in a casket and back to life… but yeah both would scar you forever 😆 True story: it’s 100% the reason my wife knows I wish to be cremated

In my nightmare I would be the one trapped in a casket and back to life… but yeah both would scar you forever 😆 True story: it’s 100% the reason my wife knows I wish to be cremated
But would it be worse to wake up dead in a casket or in a furnace?

But would it be worse to wake up dead in a casket or in a furnace?
Tough call, but I'm thinking if that casket has already been buried, then the furnace is a very painful but very short end of things.
If it hasn't, then you took the wrong gamble

I too have feared being buried alive ever since my 4th grade teacher told us the story about the flood in Morganton in early 1900’s. She said caskets came out of the ground. They were then opened to identify where they were supposed to be put back. Some had the insides of the coffins scratched up as though people buried alive came to and were trying to get out.
I too will be cremated.

Back