Lots of interesting news today

Love this quote

"We did not fight a civil war about oboe players," Roberts shot back. "We did fight a civil war to eliminate racial discrimination."

Love this quote

"We did not fight a civil war about oboe players," Roberts shot back. "We did fight a civil war to eliminate racial discrimination."
especially since its a gross oversimplification of what the civil war was about

especially since its a gross oversimplification of what the civil war was about

True. As for my opinion, if a school is run by the .gov it should play by .gov "rules". The constitution is is clear about the matter, race should not be a factor. Private schools can do whatever they want, and should be left to deal with the repercussions of their actions.

get ready for a lot more Asians in college
It won't matter. These universities are all so far off the left deep end that they will just ignore the ruling and hide everything like they are already doing anyway.

Haven’t found any news releases yet, but if this is true, I’m glad I wasn’t on The Fury today. The video was impressive.

IMG_6227.png
Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 9.14.44 PM.jpeg

Haven’t found any news releases yet, but if this is true, I’m glad I wasn’t on The Fury today. The video was impressive.

View attachment 399819View attachment 399820

Well thanks for the link to the video :flipoff2:

At least one news station has it. And apparently Jeremy Wagner is now popular on facebook lol.

Duane

Important debate

Seriously, I didn't know over a third of people don't keep ketchup in the fridge. I mean it's totally logical, I just always grew up w it there.
I prefer it cold anyway.
Once the ketchup bottle is open, it goes in the fridge.
See also eggs.
Our rule of thumb was if it came to us refrigerated, it stays refrigerated. Farm to table eggs we keep out

Once the ketchup bottle is open, it goes in the fridge.

Our rule of thumb was if it came to us refrigerated, it stays refrigerated. Farm to table eggs we keep out
Exactly but the us of a is one of VERY few government oversight countries in the world that mandate eggs be washed and refrigerated when it’s absolutely not necessary.

Oh boy !

While amazing, this hints at something that is a massive problem - current encryption schemes for security bank of the fact that brute-force hacking requires an untennable amount of time. Quantum computing basically eradicated that security barrier.

Not really news, but important scientific work.

Back