Lots of interesting news today

Not really news, but important scientific work.
To follow up:

Interesting how these two seem to be generally inversely correlated...
Except the Netherlands, which seems to be the best deal for everybody.

Interesting how these two seem to be generally inversely correlated...
Except the Netherlands, which seems to be the best deal for everybody.
I wonder if you could plot the two alongside obesity rate what you would learn.
Obviously breast is at tissue so it isnt a large leap to more obesity = bigger boobs.
Then there could be a correlation between exposed penile length and obesity ...

Then there could be a correlation between exposed penile length and obesity ...

Unfortunately, this part would be inversely proportional.
Also known as the Dickie-do Disease.

dickie-do.jpg

Unfortunately, this part would be inversely proportional.
Also known as the Dickie-do Disease.

View attachment 400086
right.
Which was my point.
Dave noted that there was an inverse relationship where countries with largest breasts had smallest penile length.

So low fat countries would be small breast and large peni and fat countries would be big boobies and smaller peens

Mean Girls 3: When Ignorance is no longer Bliss!

Why do they always find somebody w/o teeth to interview?

Not so much "news", but quite interesting:
I love these kinds of charts. See also the one with the market share of each web browser.

Notice how much the numbers are always climbing, even the lower tiered ones are massively bigger than in the 90s.
Also note that a lot of sites stats started going down because they switched to mostly being used as phone apps instead. Like Amazon and Twitter.

It baffles me Yahoo is still way up there.

I love these kinds of charts. See also the one with the market share of each web browser.

Notice how much the numbers are always climbing, even the lower tiered ones are massively bigger than in the 90s.
Also note that a lot of sites stats started going down because they switched to mostly being used as phone apps instead. Like Amazon and Twitter.

No one tracks and keeps records of visits via an app? You're gonna take a large amount of time to make that fancy chart video and not take into account ALL traffic? If they weren't taking into account apps....then Instagram would have like 7 users that visit instagram.com on a computer.

No one tracks and keeps records of visits via an app? You're gonna take a large amount of time to make that fancy chart video and not take into account ALL traffic?
Correct:
The Most Popular Websites by Web Traffic

No one tracks and keeps records of visits via an app? You're gonna take a large amount of time to make that fancy chart video and not take into account ALL traffic? If they weren't taking into account apps....then Instagram would have like 7 users that visit instagram.com on a computer.
Correct:
The Most Popular Websites by Web Traffic
reading is hard.

TLDR, the emperor had no clothes

Yahoo gets a ton of artificial inflation (google does as well - though different ways)
One glaring example Yahoo bought our the Rivals.com platform. Every college football team in America has a rivas message board. Those are now portaled through yahoo.com. - so for example a guy I went to college with younger bro owns the Clemson rivals site. He has just over 50,000 subscribers. (paying $100/year do THAT MATH!...we laughed at him for dropping out to pursue internet recruiting news, ouch) ...each time they visit the forum is a yahoo impression. Now multiple by 130 schools. (I know for example the aforemntioned Clemson site is top 25 nationally but not top 20 in their network) - hat alone inflates the Yahoo number...

reading is hard.
ha. my question is does that chart take into account traffic to facebook.com from a computer (that has to be a small # today), m.facebook.com, and getting to Facebook from the app? Its all 'web' traffic and you get to the same site and see the same stuff.

you were implying that the chart doesn't count visits originating from an app...while it looks like it does.....no one in real numbers uses Instagram from their desktop.

and
"This animated graphic by James Eagle provides a historical look at the evolution of the internet, showing the most popular websites over the years from 1993 to 2022."

and
"The iPhone’s design, and the introduction of the App store in 2008, made it easier than ever to access the internet via your mobile device.

As of January 2022, YouTube and Facebook are still the second and third most visited websites on the internet."

maybe I'm way off? Its early.

Back