Lots of interesting news today

what could go wrong?
$250k to go down in another mans implosion container, or for 3x that, have your own newton experiment
falling GIF

Funny thing I heard about a 9K.... Tanker lived across the street from a 7-11 that got robbed his wolf mix lived under the patio at his house.... House has tall wooden fence you cant see in but you can see the big signs of beware of dog every 5 to 7' all around... Dummy robbed 7-11 jump over our fence after getting bitten by the police.... Woke my mix up yes he is aggressive,,,Luckily the police new Tanker lived there because because the dude got to the roof..... Found out the guy was bitten by the police and by Tankers....

More evidence that batteries and battery materials are the business to be investing in.

More evidence that batteries and battery materials are the business to be investing in.
Even if it doesn't make sense. Damn the man.

But then how do you charge or Tesla when it dies?
You aren't charging an EV with a portable gasoline generator. Never have.

What this will do is kill the "plug in my gen and run the house crowd" and force them to buy a natural gas or LP whole home model.

Why its stupid is most of those products are used on construction sites to run small portable tools. The soltuon will be to run much larger diesel mobile rental gens. Which are cleaner per captia....but you will be subsituting a 800cc engine for a 6 liter engine....which has a net greater total impact?

What this will do is kill the "plug in my gen and run the house crowd" and force them to buy a natural gas or LP whole home model.

Why its stupid is most of those products are used on construction sites to run small portable tools. The soltuon will be to run much larger diesel mobile rental gens. Which are cleaner per captia....but you will be subsituting a 800cc engine for a 6 liter engine....which has a net greater total impact?
And what about the camper crowd that uses portables for boondocking (or the campers /RV’s with onboard gensets?)

And what about the camper crowd that uses portables for boondocking (or the campers /RV’s with onboard gensets?)
The built in/on-boards aren't impacted. Different class entirely.

Most of the camper crowd I know of uses the inverter style like the Honda EU series. At least from the preliminary reading of this proposal those wont be impacted either.
The ones impacted will be the "cheaper" ones where the noise level would make them non-conducive to camping usage.

Wait, wait.

I mean you are 100% right. gas gens will never be available again. Luckily I just have a few left get them before they are gone only 4x 5x more than they were yesterday...
:D

Since Bidens name is attached to the proposed ban....I so wish someone would ask him this very question.

My guess on his answer? "Chocolate Chocolate Chip"

Since Bidens name is attached to the proposed ban....I so wish someone would ask him this very question.

My guess on his answer? "Chocolate Chocolate Chip"
I'm not sure what the question is, but that is always a good answer.

Back