Lots of interesting news today

Possibly relevant to current conversation
I’ve commented so many times that I feel bad for the dog. The SS have their hands full enough keeping Joe on his leash. They shouldn’t have to be worried about a GSD that has no business being in that situation.

I’ve commented so many times that I feel bad for the dog. The SS have their hands full enough keeping Joe on his leash. They shouldn’t have to be worried about a GSD that has no business being in that situation.
yeah, not the best choice of breeds. A lot of past Presidents have had hounds, terriers, Spaniels, and similar chill dogs,

yeah, not the best choice of breeds. A lot of past Presidents have had hounds, terriers, Spaniels, and similar chill dogs,
In Joe’s defense, with hunter around having a scent hound is a non starter……

this sucks

no excuse for this stupidity. There are supposed to be temp alarms on these units to let them know if its too hot/cold, did the driver not think "damn, its hot. maybe I should check on the pups"?

this sucks
Got a buddy who trains/ hauls dogs all over the us. This is his greatest fear. His trailer has a backup ac unit incase the first one goes down.
The other is someone breaking a lock and stealing a dog at a fuel stop or over night.

no excuse for this stupidity. There are supposed to be temp alarms on these units to let them know if its too hot/cold, did the driver not think "damn, its hot. maybe I should check on the pups"?
no excuse?
yea....we have plenty of excuses.....we don't shame/ridicule/shun/beat/purge stupid people
So they procreate and it gets worse
Now stupidity is rewarded.

no one to blame but ourselves...and it'll happen again

no excuse?
yea....we have plenty of excuses.....we don't shame/ridicule/shun/beat/purge stupid people
So they procreate and it gets worse
Now stupidity is rewarded.

no one to blame but ourselves...and it'll happen again

A reason is not an excuse. There is no excuse, but there are certainly reasons.

Yet it’s California and at this point I’m sure you have to have a permit to breath so…..
You're not wrong... but pretty much all cities everywhere require permits for signs like this. Its not like this is a big secret nobody knows about.

You're not wrong... but pretty much all cities everywhere require permits for signs like this. Its not like this is a big secret nobody knows about.
True but just had to poke a bit of fun at the commiefornians and the sheer ignorance they have self imposed.

Edit: pinehurst nc is the same damn way. My favorite watering hole isn’t even visible from the road case of thier sign regs and I’d you don’t know it’s there you drive right in by 🙄

Back