Lots of interesting news today

I'm not sure what the question is, but that is always a good answer.

I want someone to ask Biden, since he is allowing his name to be used on the 'ban generators' bill, ask him directly: "most of those products are used on construction sites to run small portable tools. The soltuon will be to run much larger diesel mobile rental gens. Which are cleaner per captia....but you will be subsituting a 800cc engine for a 6 liter engine....which has a net greater total impact?"

what Ron asked.

I want to hear his answer. He's wanting to implement a blanket ban that will no doubt have some negative effects on many US citizens....so I assume he has the data, the numbers, the top 10 reasons why we NEED this now. Exactly WHY time is being spent on this.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

I want someone to ask Biden, since he is allowing his name to be used on the 'ban generators' bill, ask him directly: "most of those products are used on construction sites to run small portable tools. The soltuon will be to run much larger diesel mobile rental gens. Which are cleaner per captia....but you will be subsituting a 800cc engine for a 6 liter engine....which has a net greater total impact?"

what Ron asked.

I want to hear his answer. He's wanting to implement a blanket ban that will no doubt have some negative effects on many US citizens....so I assume he has the data, the numbers, the top 10 reasons why we NEED this now. Exactly WHY time is being spent on this.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
Oh, that's simple. Because monetary political agenda.

You aren't charging an EV with a portable gasoline generator. Never have.

What this will do is kill the "plug in my gen and run the house crowd" and force them to buy a natural gas or LP whole home model.

Why its stupid is most of those products are used on construction sites to run small portable tools. The soltuon will be to run much larger diesel mobile rental gens. Which are cleaner per captia....but you will be subsituting a 800cc engine for a 6 liter engine....which has a net q 0greater total impact?
Maybe he hasn't realized the us is a few million units short on. Transforms and most houses are having to be built on generators currently

I have so many unanswered questions
Halloween Horror GIF by Hooked

You aren't charging an EV with a portable gasoline generator. Never have.

What this will do is kill the "plug in my gen and run the house crowd" and force them to buy a natural gas or LP whole home model.

Why its stupid is most of those products are used on construction sites to run small portable tools. The soltuon will be to run much larger diesel mobile rental gens. Which are cleaner per captia....but you will be subsituting a 800cc engine for a 6 liter engine....which has a net greater total impact?
I'm also thinking a lot of portable welders as well? If the 25 thousand dollar diesel I really want wasn't already expensive enough!

Any articles related to this?
Nope just in construction and what duke/progress is telling us. Within our company we 30ish houses being built that are being done on generators.

I just applied for a project with Duke for 42 townhouses and was told yep no problem we will get the underground in but can't tell you when your gonna get power due to no transformers

Nope just in construction and what duke/progress is telling us. Within our company we 30ish houses being built that are being done on generators.

I just applied for a project with Duke for 42 townhouses and was told yep no problem we will get the underground in but can't tell you when your gonna get power due to no transformers
Yep, Duke told me the same thing.

Took Wake electric almost a year to get a pad mount for me. Then they said they didn't have some kind of special elbows for the underground.

Not sure where it was so I am unable to cite the source, but I read an article not a week ago that claimed transformers all across the globe are backlogged, because 90% or more of them are produced not in America. Therefore, we have no grasp on them for “in-house” use. They are being shipped to that place where your president keeps sending billions of our tax dollars to replace all the ones that puddin keeps blowing up. Not sure on validity but 🤷🏼‍♂️

Not sure where it was so I am unable to cite the source, but I read an article not a week ago that claimed transformers all across the globe are backlogged, because 90% or more of them are produced not in America. Therefore, we have no grasp on them for “in-house” use. They are being shipped to that place where your president keeps sending billions of our tax dollars to replace all the ones that puddin keeps blowing up. Not sure on validity but 🤷🏼‍♂️

Id have splattered his dogs too. Sucks, but they killed 18 of his chickens.

Yeap. Unfortunate reality. Had to tell a neighbor that next time I'd leave his dogs on his doorstep, and then charged him $20/bird for what they had killed.

Sounds like he should have done better training his dogs to understand boundaries. My dogs can jump over or slide under my fence in several places. Hell I can leave the gates open and they won't cross the path until I tell them it's okay.

Unfortunately for the dogs they should have had better training like most of the dogs that end up with the same fate.

That wasn’t the article I was reading but it does spell out a pretty crappy future of this administration driving us further into a hopes and dreams unicorn fairy tale (that doesn’t work or save us anything).

It’s the human not the dog. This sucks bad. The human should be held liable for neglect. A dog is an animal and if it isn’t properly trained (the owners responsibility) and left to its own devices what do you expect. My Anatolians are the same way as I progress them through training to be livestock guardian dogs. If they aren’t told “no” then they do “bad things” causer they are young puppies and don’t know any better.

Sounds like he should have done better training his dogs to understand boundaries. My dogs can jump over or slide under my fence in several places. Hell I can leave the gates open and they won't cross the path until I tell them it's okay.

Unfortunately for the dogs they should have had better training like most of the dogs that end up with the same fate.

Exchange dogs with children and you have 80% of Americas problems....

I dont have kids yet. but alot of friends do and you can tell whos gonna have well mannered kids by the way their dogs act. im just throwing it out there
And how the parent deals.....like screaming and hollering or random worthless beatings. I pray a lot certain folks I know don't have kids.

Exchange dogs with children and you have 80% of Americas problems....

Yep. My kids are wild, but they always say yessir and yes mam ect.

Back