Lots of interesting news today

Couple weeks back were at the Electricities Conference (for those that may not know Electricities is a a conglomerate of all the local cooperative electric utility providers in NC)

Anyone who wants can look up the conference and those that know me - will immediately understand why I was there when you do…..

(TRYING TO carefully navigate around disclosures and legalities here)

But part of the public information session included a state of the union address from the CEO.

In short - the transformer shooting has been categorized as an act of domestic terrorism, it has alphabet agency involvement. I think there will be more time spent arguing over who gets to claim credit than there will be identifying the perpetrator.

More was discussed in non public sessions. But obviously that can’t be published publicly
The shooting was declared terrorism pretty quickly....we know this.

They may eventually find/convict someone, but not having done it yet is not a good sign

The shooting was declared terrorism pretty quickly....we know this.

They may eventually find/convict someone, but not having done it yet is not a good sign
I’d suggest reading the rest of my post a little more carefully.

There is a nice pond over there. If you thirst to death it ain’t my fault .

Fawk.

Couple weeks back were at the Electricities Conference (for those that may not know Electricities is a a conglomerate of all the local cooperative electric utility providers in NC)

Anyone who wants can look up the conference and those that know me - will immediately understand why I was there when you do…..

(TRYING TO carefully navigate around disclosures and legalities here)

But part of the public information session included a state of the union address from the CEO.

In short - the transformer shooting has been categorized as an act of domestic terrorism, it has alphabet agency involvement. I think there will be more time spent arguing over who gets to claim credit than there will be identifying the perpetrator.

More was discussed in non public sessions. But obviously that can’t be published publicly

Kristin Scroggin​

Tell me it was her…..

oooohhhhhhh........looks like we need more cops. strange that the whole defund operation didn't work!

these mercenaries are gonna cause issues.....can't wait to see this backfire!

oooohhhhhhh........looks like we need more cops. strange that the whole defund operation didn't work!

It's a shame a city as big as Raleigh doesn't have some type of team to combat crime and to enforce the laws. It would make even more sense if they were employed by the city and funded by local dollhairs. At least not having such a team does save them like 1/8th of a billion dollars per year.

The private security officers will not be armed or make arrests.

"Stop! or I will say stop again!"

Edit:

The whole bit

Last edited:
its not a joke jim!

Attachments

• unarmed.PNG
    unarmed.PNG
    293.1 KB · Views: 49
Back