Lots of interesting news today

It's a shame a city as big as Raleigh doesn't have some type of team to combat crime and to enforce the laws. It would make even more sense if they were employed by the city and funded by local dollhairs. At least not having such a team does save them like 1/8th of a billion dollars per year.
Heard the other day that RPD is having an easier time hiring now that they have increased pay a bit.......but now the current officers are complaining about the 'high cost of living'

the very 'high cost of living' that the stupid gov't caused. QUIT RUBBER STAMPING EVERY SINGLE NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECT!

you can't make it up

oooohhhhhhh........looks like we need more cops. strange that the whole defund operation didn't work!

these mercenaries are gonna cause issues.....can't wait to see this backfire!

saul.jpg

It's because of extradition. Fawker escaped and fled to MX, they won't send him back for trial unless they take the death penalty off the table.
I think he's complaining that he was here illegally to begin with, which has little to do with the situation but still makes itseem worse.

I think he's complaining that he was here illegally to begin with, which has little to do with the situation but still makes itseem worse.
My comment was in response to the original post and 'WTF'.

I can agree with it seeming worse... if they hadn't broken one law, they wouldn't have been here breaking other laws... and they wouldn't have been on Battle Bridge Road to show such a flagrant disregard for human life as to shoot my friend Ned in the head 3 times.

Heard the other day that RPD is having an easier time hiring now that they have increased pay a bit.......but now the current officers are complaining about the 'high cost of living'

the very 'high cost of living' that the stupid gov't caused. QUIT RUBBER STAMPING EVERY SINGLE NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECT!

you can't make it up
I like rubber stamping new construction projects as much as I like new bikes and sticky tires.

My comment was in response to the original post and 'WTF'.

I can agree with it seeming worse... if they hadn't broken one law, they wouldn't have been here breaking other laws... and they wouldn't have been on Battle Bridge Road to show such a flagrant disregard for human life as to shoot my friend Ned in the head 3 times.

and its more than 'just breaking a law' like they parked illegally or something

its the enabling and coddling and looking the other way and 'think of the children' mindset to allow uneducated and destitute masses to flood in, knowing good and well they have no want to assimilate or respect our rules and laws

it could all be fixed so easily, hard working American citizens would still be alive, entire neighborhoods would have not gone to sh*t, wages would not have been depressed so far

It being done on purpose to sew chaos and more gov't need/intervention is the worst part.....well actually people continuing to vote for it is the worst part

it has EVERYTHING to do with the situation and loss of life of an American citizen sheriff

Hundreds of people in charge (that were voted in) had to purposefully ignore rules and laws (that theoretically were wanted by the masses) to allow the illegals in and to stay here.

which has directly led to 3 documented American citizens deaths....just in NC this year.

those deaths could have been prevented so easily. so yes, its a bit worse.

and its more than 'just breaking a law' like they parked illegally or something

its the enabling and coddling and looking the other way and 'think of the children' mindset to allow uneducated and destitute masses to flood in, knowing good and well they have no want to assimilate or respect our rules and laws

it could all be fixed so easily, hard working American citizens would still be alive, entire neighborhoods would have not gone to sh*t, wages would not have been depressed so far

It being done on purpose to sew chaos and more gov't need/intervention is the worst part.....well actually people continuing to vote for it is the worst part

1694207156321.gif

sometimes the interesting news of the day involves illegals making the USA a worse place to live.....and why the masses keep asking for it is quite perplexing.

I hate to be repetetive, its just that nothing changes and many shift blame, make excuses, and/or haven't personally be affected so it really doesn't matter to them.

It's because of extradition. Fawker escaped and fled to MX, they won't send him back for trial unless they take the death penalty off the table.

extridite.jpg

ha.
don't be sensical

her armed guards will still have guns
Of course. Governance motto: Giveth us the best, and hell with the rest.

Back