Lots of interesting news today

Dafuq is wrong with people?

Wait wait wait
You mean to tell me realtors are biased to inflate home prices?

Wait wait wait
Colluding on commission percentages, not house prices.

Colluding on commission percentages, not house prices.
Yeah, because they would have no incentive to do that. It's not like they are paid a percentage based on how much the house costs.

Yeah, because they would have no incentive to do that. It's not like they are paid a percentage based on how much the house costs.
Doesn't matter; not what the case was over.

Doesn't matter; not what the case was over.
Oh ok. I'll make sure to limit all discussion to only exactly what the article is about going forward. 👍

Wait wait wait
No, they only try to inflate their commissions. Did you not read the article and understand the court case?

isn't it baffling that humans made buying and selling houses so complicated that they THEN needed to create an entire new industry (that they then have to pay extra for) just to navigate the crazy rules and regulations and red tape and bureaucracy that they were entirely responsible for?!

and continue to willfully and blissfully and ignorantly go along with?!

pretty much explains just about everything

You’re.
It's a ratlab joke. You didn't get it.

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

Likes for everyone. When the score doesn't matter and we keep it anyway.......now if we could do live skits we could get syndicated. First dibs to be Colin.

Kate Gosselin Reportedly Living Alone in North Carolina Home After Remaining Sextuplets Move Out

"Kate Gosselin once had a bustling household with eight children, but now she's living all by herself in her Troutman, North Carolina, home after her four remaining children moved out and left for college, according to a new report."

there's a joke here, but I just can't.....looks like there's a big catch waiting, but I'm reeling back. It'd be like angling for the easiest fish in the pond.

Back