Lots of interesting news today

I'll ask again - please quote where anyone here said the laws should not be enforced. Not a single person here is against that.

Um, yes.... right here:

But

So being an annyoing idiot means you can have your right violated?
Sorry, thats not how it works in America. Perhaps elsewhere, but I'm still waiting to hear which other country is better in this regard.

Your right to be an idiot is higher than the police's right to abusing their role.. because that doesn't exist as a right, even when its convenient to you.

Can you name one? That was my whole question. I'm geninely curious.
Do you even read the BS you spew?

Do you even read the BS you spew?
several times actually, but its clear some others don't.
Pleaee highlight and elucidate the BS parts for me.

You sound like Tlaib or Aoc more and more with every post. I am not going to debate this with you. You sure sound like a liberal to me.
Because... I believe in people retaining their rights, and keeping the powers of authority limited to only what is actually granted by the constitution?
It would also help if you took the time to read what I post in the Garage where things are more detailed.

So being an annoying idiot means you can have your rights violated?

But does them being annoying idiot mean they can violate others rights?
Do their rights trump others rights?
Their roadblocks violate others constitutional right to free and unrestricted travel, not to mention there are laws against
walking and standing on highways.

I'm just curious - which if those is a first world country you'd actually want to live in?

None. Not to mention I have never said I prefer any country to the US.
Don't even see where that line of thought comes into play.
You will notice I did not say I approved of said tactics, just mention they exist in OTHER countries.
Your tactics are degrading to re-direct and misdirect.
(these are typical democrat tactics)
There are NO RIGHTS allowing them to block highways.
So why shouldn't they be dealt with?

I don’t feel like typing much this morning but y’all are all pretty far out on some limbs right now.

Last edited:
But does them being annoying idiot mean they can violate others rights?
Do their rights trump others rights?
No, of course they don't get to trump anybody. Never said they did.
Their roadblocks violate others constitutional right to free and unrestricted travel, not to mention there are laws against
walking and standing on highways.
Sure, and they should be arrested for those actions. We all I did agree on that.
But they still have their own rights to how they are treated during that process. Those don't go away bc they made people unhappy.
None. Not to mention I have never said I prefer any country to the US.
Don't even see where that line of thought comes into play.
You will notice I did not say I approved of said tactics, just mention they exist in OTHER countries.
Your tactics are degrading to re-direct and misdirect.
(these are typical democrat tactics)
There are NO RIGHTS allowing them to block highways.
So why shouldn't they be dealt with?
You and others are reading waaaay more into this than I have ever said.
@zuke already spelled it out perfectly no need to repeat.

In retrospect I should have simply said, "...and I'm glad I don't live there bc I like retaining rights."

what?

we have laws about who can be on freeways and how to deal with obstructions. already on the books. we assume the police will enforce those rules. not asking for overreach or gestapo tactics.

strange that ANYONE would allow and tolerate misguided ignorant children to block rush hour traffic. Compromise? Are there laws or are there not? What if someone had pushed a broken down car into the road with some type of political speech on it? The cops would just let it sit there?

no one is talking about disregarding any people's rights. except the morons that are getting in the way of free travel rights on tax payer funded interstates. your right to be an idiot stops at my skin.

i often wonder how we got here, and another piece of the puzzle falls into place.
We used to have laws about where 'colored people' could sit on buses or what fountains they could drink from.
What changed those laws?
Civil Disobedience and resisting those laws.

Now I will say I am really glad I wasnt there because I am an asshole driver and there is a good chance that would have ended very poorly for me. I dont condone the protestors actions - and I would not oppose a few citizens getting out and moving them out of the way through whatever means necessary. But suggesting the government officials should rough them up - well that's a bridge too far for me

what rule or law were those morons trying to change? not at all the same thing.

no one is aying to turn the hoses on them or worse......but everyone knows that perps get 'roughed up' a bit sometimes this very day when being arrested, especially if they don't comply. hell we tase and club people on camera and most applaud those actions, if warranted.

the issue is that the police stood and watched the blatant law breaking that was causing a very annoying, dangerous, time wasting, right infringing, gas guzzling situation and did nothing for 2 hours. why did they do that? (looks to be the spineless mayor and police chief that are to blame....SURPRISE!)

i wonder what a poll of those thousands of drivers and commuters would have looked like.

I bet a few would WANT and ASK you to move them, aggresively if needed.

what rule or law were those morons trying to change? not at all the same thing.

no one is aying to turn the hoses on them or worse......but everyone knows that perps get 'roughed up' a bit sometimes this very day when being arrested, especially if they don't comply. hell we tase and club people on camera and most applaud those actions, if warranted.

the issue is that the police stood and watched the blatant law breaking that was causing a very annoying, dangerous, time wasting, right infringing, gas guzzling situation and did nothing for 2 hours. why did they do that? (looks to be the spineless mayor and police chief that are to blame....SURPRISE!)

i wonder what a poll of those thousands of drivers and commuters would have looked like.

I bet a few would WANT and ASK you to move them, aggresively if needed.
The cops didn’t just watch, they blocked traffic with their cars and enabled it.

Driver cited after driving in pedestrian lane of Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge

Season 4 Computers GIF by The Office

Back in the news...
Gotta agree with her here:
“I’m not advertising it to students, but adults in the community continue to do so,” Coppage told KMOV. “I just don’t think that’s OK. Students were never meant to see this. I know people are saying, ‘You taught high school. They were bound to find it at some point.’ Maybe. I was faceless. I did not use my real name.”
Why can't people just leave well enough alone. Imagine being the teenage boy who gets wind of it and then gets to see her every day and always have that wonder in the back of his mind...

Back in the news...
what are the chances she set aside 30% of that cash for taxes? I see April being a rude awakening, having just publicly told the IRS to look out for a big bonus.

I also fully agree with @jeepinmatt, the only person (people) in the wrong here are the parents and lookie-loos making a big deal of it and spreading it around.

Last edited:
what are the chances she set aside 30% of that cash for taxes? I see April being a rude awakening, having just publicly told the IRS to look out for a big bonus.
30% with numbers like she is saying I'd think more like 40%.

30% with numbers like she is saying I'd think more like 40%.
Top tax bracket is only 37%. And its progressive, you only pay that on the amount over ~700k (assuming she's married), below that is 35%, 32%, etc. So the actual effective rate on the whole amount is a lot less.
But of course thats just Fed, and there is FICA, state, etc.

Top tax bracket is only 37%. And its progressive, you only pay that on the amount over ~700k (assuming she's married), below that is 35%, 32%, etc. So the actual effective rate on the whole amount is a lot less.
But of course thats just Fed, and there is FICA, state, etc.
self employment...
Is she a C corp or an S corp LLC etc

Yep! There was one though that taught French at my H.S. she was sexy but a biatch.
Same but Spanish. This lady had been a flight attendant for a decade for middle and south American routes and decided she was done with the odd schedule and since she'd learned Spanish she's just teach it. She was a real looker... the boys were all over her, but boy did she know how to shut them down quickly lol.

But the real question is, who actually pays to see that stuff? Are there actually dudes out there that have seen all the free stuff on the entire Internet and are so hard up for new content they have to subscribe?
Apparently there are.

Back