Lots of interesting news today

Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator GIF by Filmin

Tampa and Orlando both have flights direct to Heathrow on Virgin. They are constantly jockeying for best price. Could be good for for the the public.
The connections are a big deal, too. You can often pick up a flight from RDU into Europe connecting through LHR for half of what AA wants to charge just for the RDU/LHR round-trip.

Getting more Star Alliance flights out of RDU isn't a bad thing (irrespective of what you think about United).

This why I never let my son have one much less carry it around. It's very nearly the reason I told him they where dangerous and he didn't need one. I can't remember if he ever bought himself one but he's moved on to real boom sticks with the maturity to carry it properly.
I've also saw Leo give folks grief over paintball equipment. As they should. This sucks however and a random do gooder made a very bad decision. I blame partially the parents for not stressing carrying a very authentic looking "weapon" carelessly.

This why I never let my son have one much less carry it around. It's very nearly the reason I told him they where dangerous and he didn't need one. I can't remember if he ever bought himself one but he's moved on to real boom sticks with the maturity to carry it properly.
I've also saw Leo give folks grief over paintball equipment. As they should. This sucks however and a random do gooder made a very bad decision. I blame partially the parents for not stressing carrying a very authentic looking "weapon" carelessly.
Yea, I’m confused as to why you have an item concealed to return it? Usually when im taking something back I’m walking in with it in hand or in a bag with the original packaging if available. Which I assume in hand wouldn’t be great for this either. But your friends also shouldn’t be carrying fake guns concealed for one to return

I can agree with most of what you said other than a "do gooder". Guarding a store on your own time for no reason isn't something someone with the right frame of mind would do in the first place.

I can agree with most of what you said other than a "do gooder". Guarding a store on your own time for no reason isn't something someone with the right frame of mind would do in the first place.
Wrong font.....read that as sarcasm.

"Mr. Myers sincerely believed that he was witnessing the beginning of an armed robbery when he observed three young men pass his truck on their way into a store that was adjacent to the location where his son was attending a martial arts class."

Back