Lots of interesting news today

fkn karens.....

"People were having trouble keeping their balance because they were so packed together." LOL it's because they were drinking, dumbass. If I still have balance I'm not drunk yet.

"People were ONLY keeping their balance because they were so packed together." LOL it's because they were drinking, dumbass. If I still have balance I'm not drunk yet.
Fixed it for them ;)

We should let the news peeps "police" the peeps that are getting killed by the police. Then the police would not have to shoot peeps that are threatening them and we would soon have less grandstanding news peeps.

Last edited:

We should let the news peeps "police" the peeps that are getting killed by the police. Then the police would not have to shoot peeps that are threatening them and we would soon have less grandstanding news peeps.

I know Wral is as biased as they come, but holy crap.

I know Wral is as biased as they come, but holy crap.
yeah it's clear that they did not open the aperature on the lens to ask the question, why are Police in a position that they might be shooting people? How many of thoe psople were shooting at them? How many police were shot? How man ywere shot at? etc.

I don't doubt that there is an inherent bias in the statistics of who is getting shot by police... but it is not driven by the police themselves as much as the circumstancess that causet hem to be there in te hfirst place....

yeah it's clear that they did not open the aperature on the lens to ask the question, why are Police in a position that they might be shooting people? How many of thoe psople were shooting at them? How many police were shot? How man ywere shot at? etc.

I don't doubt that there is an inherent bias in the statistics of who is getting shot by police... but it is not driven by the police themselves as much as the circumstancess that causet hem to be there in te hfirst place....
Yeah there is a scientific theroy -that you will have to help me with the name of - that basically says just because something correlates doesnt mean it identifies causation.
For example if berries come in 4 colors. And only 1% of all berries are poisonous. If all poison berries are green. But not all green berries are poisonous, in fact 98% of green berries arent poisonous. The fact that every deer that died from eating berries ate green berries. It doesnt make green berries poisonous nor does it make the fact that they were poisoned be because the berry was green.

If one populace disproportionately committs crimes then that populace will have more interactions, both good and bad, with law enforcement than a separate populace who commits less crimes.

The net result of that, is for a given specimen, you become more likely to get caught doing wrong then someone of a less crime frequent populace simply because you are more heavily scrutinized because you are from a crime prone populace.
Now the great debate I have is whether the populace is divided based on racial or wealth lines...

Gun safety? ......lol

WTF? Not one word about the REAL PROBLEM w the peeps that are doing the shooting in derrrm and all of the cities that have become shooting galleries. I wager 90+% are felons THAT CAN'T LEGALLY BUY OR POSSESS GUNS !
You know the mayor and everyone else knows that, but they don't want to talk about it.

Gun safety? ......lol

WTF? Not one word about the REAL PROBLEM w the peeps that are doing the shooting in derrrm and all of the cities that have become shooting galleries. I wager 90+% are felons THAT CAN'T LEGALLY BUY OR POSSESS GUNS !
You know the mayor and everyone else knows that, but they don't want to talk about it.
Doesn't fit the narrative

A bunch of posturing from both sides as usual. Please show me the part where criminals try to follow laws.

And in other news: Large white vessel fills dark canal.

This is perfect for the ongoing Californiacation....he or she or wtf it is a shoe in.

Last edited:
Back