[May 18,-20 2018] Scott Fields Benefit Ride, May19th (Scott fields Benefit ride)

I would like to meet members from here who will be at the ride. I always have my Alabama hat on and a beard. You’ll know me when you see me. Please introduce yourself to me so I can put a face with who y’all are.
I'll be sure to say hi :cool:

Is there a schedule of events for those that want to come out to show support, eat, & spend too much on raffle tickets but are too prissy to be in the rain all day? (Asking for a friend...)

I'll be sure to say hi :cool:

Is there a schedule of events for those that want to come out to show support, eat, & spend too much on raffle tickets but are too prissy to be in the rain all day? (Asking for a friend...)

That friend needs to stay at home and give me her money to buy myself raffle tickets.

Jen. You have flaked too many times for hair appointment. Bring the Sami and get muddy. Afterward, together we can throw mud globs @CasterTroy at least that’s my plans.

That friend needs to stay at home and give me her money to buy myself raffle tickets.

Jen. You have flaked too many times for hair appointment. Bring the Sami and get muddy. Afterward, together we can throw mud globs @CasterTroy at least that’s my plans.
Hahahahaha I'm a fair weather wheeler & my hair appointments are top priority :lol:

We plan to come later in the afternoon but Sami won't make the trip in it's current condition - header & clutch should be delivered Monday so we can swap motors

The weather isn’t looking bad for today just a chance of a scattered shower or two from 10 am to about 2 pm. Come on out and enjoy a day out on the trails and help support Scott.

Wow!!! What a great turnout for a great cause, even with the threat of bad weather we had a huge crowd. Thank you so much to my CTB family and others for making this happen.

Our GRAND TOTAL RAISED $11,515 for Scott and his family!!

Awesome!
A BDB member was there to show our support for the cause.

I had a great time. We are all lucky to be a part of such a great community. I know Scott is proud of all of his friends...just as proud as we are of him.

Not so lucky in the raffle, but winning that great jeep will more than make up for it.
Good to see everybody and glad the rain held off.
I made it to Florida, and I found the rain!

Wow!!! What a great turnout for a great cause, even with the threat of bad weather we had a huge crowd. Thank you so much to my CTB family and others for making this happen.

Our GRAND TOTAL RAISED $11,515 for Scott and his family!!
Glad CNC could help raise money.

Now to sell more Jeep tickets.

Back